Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
ricks,
have you been able to find a good reverse thread connector for the zen clone you show at the bottom of your posts? i got one from electronic sticks but the threading is wrong. your clone looks like mine, i dont know who made mine.

What exactly are you looking for ErnieKim? I don't understand? My ZNA clone is a Amod/Wotofo.

ErnieKim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
venice florida
What exactly are you looking for ErnieKim? I don't understand? My ZNA clone is a Amod/Wotofo.

Ricks,
I think mine is the same. I'm referring to the copper connector between the tank and top connector of the mod. The screw on the tank side was normal thread so when you screw on the tank, the screw threads in as well and comes up short of the connector on the mod. I bought a connector with reverse threads on the tank side but the threads don't fit the mod connector.
sorry to bother you about this, just thought maybe you had the same issue.
kim

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Ricks,
I think mine is the same. I'm referring to the copper connector between the tank and top connector of the mod. The screw on the tank side was normal thread so when you screw on the tank, the screw threads in as well and comes up short of the connector on the mod. I bought a connector with reverse threads on the tank side but the threads don't fit the mod connector.
sorry to bother you about this, just thought maybe you had the same issue.
kim

No bother at all kim, are you talking about the positive pin(screw) in the 510 hole? Where the positive contacts the atty? If so mine is a reverse threading.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
The Amod ZNA has 20 x 1 threading instead of Z1 threading like the authentic and some of the clones have. House of Hybrids can change it for you if you want. Go to their website and click on the "send in the clones tab" to see their list of services. Surprisingly, they chose to embrace the clones and replace things on them for fees.

I bought it because I wanted the 20 x 1 threading to run Herons, Estias, etc.

ErnieKim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
venice florida
The Amod ZNA has 20 x 1 threading instead of Z1 threading like the authentic and some of the clones have. House of Hybrids can change it for you if you want. Go to their website and click on the "send in the clones tab" to see their list of services. Surprisingly, they chose to embrace the clones and replace things on them for fees.

I bought it because I wanted the 20 x 1 threading to run Herons, Estias, etc.

Thanks so much for the info. I'm a tinkerer so I'll give it a go myself. This is part of the reason I like these clones so much. I used to own a sportster that was made by AMF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread