Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Perhaps that's why you spend no time there? You seem to be the one who likes to drop comments like ^^^^^ that, designed to be confrontational in nature.

LOL I was talking about Kat's thread.

yeah !! just go there ping !! Leave us alone !! :)

I am curious about the taste of a melted insulator. Tasty? I heard it has a toxic taste.

ErnieKim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
venice florida
I am curious about the taste of a melted insulator. Tasty? I heard it has a toxic taste.[/QUOTE]

image.jpg

Ditto, and by the way, that was an authentic.

Also, it appears that the "Warning, Kanger" thread helped over twenty thousand people, got a comeback to that? Maybe we should head "outside" with this thread, it ain't gonna change.

Last edited:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I am curious about the taste of a melted insulator. Tasty? I heard it has a toxic taste.

View attachment 427253

Ditto, and by the way, that was an authentic.

Also, it appears that thread helped over twenty thousand people, got a comeback to that? Maybe we should head "outside" with this thread, it ain't gonna change.[/QUOTE]

I know what it was and where it was made. I also know glass doesn't work. Teflon maybe? No, we know the dangers of overheated teflon.

20,000 people you helped? You counted them all?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

ErnieKim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
venice florida
Would you be kind enough to place a link to the thread you're speaking about. The only thread I could find has 200 posts. Thank you sir.

>20K views, not 20K posts. By the way, It makes me feel good to help people.

Also, please don't send me any more messages, that's kind of creepy.

Last edited:

ErnieKim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
venice florida
Disclaimor: while true, this is posted to be fun.

Today I bought some clone English muffins. They didn't steal the name or packaging of the authentic ones. However, they needed some fiddling with, being clone muffins, as they weren't sliced all the way through. The tasting experience is the same though.

You go girl !! Funny !!

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I'm not sure those were tax dollars spent wisely. An assault team was probably going overboard if this is a B&M like any around here. A few agents with a search warrant would probably have sufficed :?:

Something else must have been going on in there. I can't see vaping gear needing that kind of protection

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
If you read the story..... They weren't just a vape shop, they also sold jewelry, DVDs etc..... There's a good chance that everything they were selling was counterfeit....a bigger issue when the stuff is copyrighted, trademarked etc...
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

They were probably into all sorts of counterfeit goods ... criminals tend to jump on whatever brings in the fast money.

And with the flood of counterfeit vape products being churned out ... opportunity is knocking.

Sent via iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread