[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Jc we need a juice called Minion madness

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, yes we do :D.

I have to agree with SJ and pinky.
It's great to have one of us as a leader and friend. You came from us, and the important thing is you don't forget that. You don't act like you think you are better than us, just one of us. I know that we put the FUN in disFUNctional family.
:laugh: Thank you gpc! :)

Something aggressive and very unique. If it were a drink it would be made with 151 and everclear. Would almost certainly have to be in the description.
Interesting, I'll certainly start brainstorming about that.

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
Something aggressive and very unique. If it were a drink it would be made with 151 and everclear. Would almost certainly have to be in the description.
that'd be great it burns but its sooo good and like nothing ever before!

on a side note, i begin to think i didnt order enough drunk jungle or countryside, ive already given some to freinds and..
my neighbor(WHO DOESNT EVEN SMOKE OR VAPE!) he literally just bought an extra ego off me not an hour ago after trying it, just said i want this, this here, this set up, this juice, you cant have it back, heres money, and where can i get more :p (countryside)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

on a side note, i begin to think i didnt order enough drunk jungle or countryside, ive already given some to freinds and..
my neighbor(WHO DOESNT EVEN SMOKE OR VAPE!) he literally just bought an extra ego off me not an hour ago after trying it, just said i want this, this here, this set up, this juice, you cant have it back, heres money, and where can i get more :p (countryside)

Smart neighbor.

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe

also side note, i keep 'extra' egos when i go out, i carry around 2 egos and my mvp at all times, someone needs to invent that holster because man i carry alot of stuff even across the street

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
How's this I'll leave the flavors and the hard stuff up to JC, Minion Madness Tea. (kind of like a long island ice tea)?
i just poured a watermelon white tea, mint black tea, applejuice and cranberryjuice that is weird
it kinda fits
it might have been the left over teas from my pitchers mixed into one glass, but i drank it.... i cant decide if i like it

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
How's this I'll leave the flavors and the hard stuff up to JC, Minion Madness Tea. (kind of like a long island ice tea)?
Has anyone ever had a drink called a Snake Bite?
It's a 50/50 mix of Yukon Jack and Roses lime juice over ice shaken. A real eye opener. Anyone think that fit minion madness.
Ideas, ideas, so many good ideas :p

Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
Home
Has anyone ever had a drink called a Snake Bite?
It's a 50/50 mix of Yukon Jack and Roses lime juice over ice shaken. A real eye opener. Anyone think that fit minion madness.

Never had that but I've had a drink called Zombie that has so much in it , it will knock u on ur ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
lisarowland.jpg
im showing what i worked on all evening....
nothing too special,but part why ive been away from the forum, i just got approval from the client that "its perfect"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread