[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I like the group here. Really wish I liked the juice more. One of these days ill try the custard and cinnamon. Im not a big tropical fruit guy or tobacco (although I ran across two that have kept my interest of late) but do like candy, custard and cinnamon so who knows. But I do like you guys (even ren :p) so I like chit chatting.

Via spontaneous binary code
Suggest something to JC that you would like, he's doing one that Prophet suggested and going to one I suggested. He's up to about anything as long as he can satisfy himself with the flavor (quality wise, not that he has to like it) What's your favorite and how would you improve it?

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
I like the group here. Really wish I liked the juice more. One of these days ill try the custard and cinnamon. Im not a big tropical fruit guy or tobacco (although I ran across two that have kept my interest of late) but do like candy, custard and cinnamon so who knows. But I do like you guys (even ren :p) so I like chit chatting.

Suggest something to JC that you would like, he's doing one that Prophet suggested and going to one I suggested. He's up to about anything as long as he can satisfy himself with the flavor (quality wise, not that he has to like it) What's your favorite and how would you improve it?

Hey, I'm not satisfied with that either! We have to get you your perfect match flavor. Like gpc said, let me know if there's a particular flavor you have in mind that you'd definitely enjoy, and I'll get to it :).

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Lol I don't even know anymore tbh.
my current fav is a tobacco-spicey-vanilla flavor but I can't taste the baccy in it. so its not like a ry4 variation. But (and truly not to offend) I wouldnt want to try a(nother) baccy from jc. Ill think on it.. Its rare I finish a bottle of anything that I reorder.

But jc has a lot on his plate too. Its really no worries as long as y'all don't mind me hanging out and blowing clouds that might smell a bit different.

Last edited:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
my current fav is a tobacco-spicey-vanilla flavor but I can't taste the baccy in it. so its not like a ry4 variation. But (and truly not to offend) I wouldnt want to try a baccy from jc. Ill think on it.. Its rare I finish a bottle of anything that I reorder.

But jc has a lot on his plate too. Its really no worries as long as y'all don't mind me hanging out and blowing clouds that might smell a bit different.

:toast:WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME:toast:

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
my current fav is a tobacco-spicey-vanilla flavor but I can't taste the baccy in it. so its not like a ry4 variation. But (and truly not to offend) I wouldnt want to try a baccy from jc. Ill think on it.. Its rare I finish a bottle of anything that I reorder.

Still not satisfied :p. A tobacco flavor where you can't taste the tobacco is fairly easy to do. Our current two tobaccos are meant to have the notes and be noticeable (although actually Countryside is more of a bold cigar taste). There has to be a recipe you have in mind you'd love to vape.

RobM59

May 20, 2014
Florida
Howdy awesome folks of ECF!

Welcome to the new thread of Bionic Vapor. Sit tight, the ride is wild and most likely very lengthy :D

So what is Bionic Vapor?

Bionic Vapor is much more than just: a business, a company, a manufacturer, an online store, etc. It's a home. I cherish and devote myself to help each and every single one of you in your quest to quit the stinkies and chase the perfect vape, it is a FAMILY, we support each other and share many great times, as well as rush to the aid of someone in trouble. Without all of you, Bionic Vapor would not be the cozy, warm and crazy place that it is today, and I'd not have been able to work full time at something I love, with people I love, for people I love. I owe everything to you, and for that there isn't enough room for me to even begin to express how thankful I am.

Why Bionic Vapor?

-Unique Premium Handcrafted E-Juice

Each bottle is hand made to the customer's specification. Currently there's only one mixer at Bionic Vapor; that'd be me! There's no automated, mass producing machinery automatically filling and labeling your bottles. Each bottle is hand made by me, I've so far hand mixed over 2000 bottles, and each of them is in my eyes a delicate piece of art. While on the website you can customize PG/VG ratio (there's no recommended ratio as I personally optimize the recipe for consistency throughout all ratios) and nicotine strengths (from 0mg to 24mg in 3mg increments), you can customize your order even further! Want a different nicotine strength, a more specific PG/VG ratio, more/less/no sweetener, menthol? A little note on the comment's section of your order will be more than enough! Have a cool idea for a flavor in mind? Give me a phone call, shoot us an e-mail, or even talk to me via our Live Chat. I'll make room to work on it and let you try free samples of the beta batches so you can directly manage the progress! When you buy from us, I realize you are taking your hard earned money and entrusting it to us, so don't be shy and let me know exactly how you want your order so that you end up being nothing but happy! Every flavor we currently have and future ones to be released are vaped by myself and a very select group of beta testers locally. Occasionally I might do a special where I'll make a fairly large beta batch and include it for free in every order until we run out as well. I'm committed to delivering a top notch unique premium liquid that you haven't tasted anywhere else, so you can order with confidence that there'll be a higher than average chance that it'll be at least satisfying when it shows up on your door!

-Customer Service
I work really hard to get to know each and every one of you. My customers are family, so simply working towards getting you a perfect vape isn't enough! I'll go beyond that and get to know you. There are many ways to contact me, and there's no automated e-mail replies, customer service reps on the phone, or chat operators. Few places let you speak directly to the one that is mixing your bottles, this is one of those places! Give me a call at 305-804-7153, live chat with me on the site, send me an e-mail at info@bionicvapor.com or via the Contact Us form on the site, or simply PM me here! Want to ask me what mechanical mod I personally would recommend, or where to get decent reasonable priced DIY supplies, or just want to chat? Hit me up, I'll be more than happy to talk with you! Our repeat customers pay my bills, put food on my table, help me support my parents which gave me their unconditional support all throughout my life and it's time for me to support them with all my heart, and most importantly, allow me to work at something I love doing. If I have to end up working overnight, skipping a night (has happened once already), or taking a phone call at 11 P.M., I will do it. Have an issue with your order that you need fixed before it ships? Live chat or a phone call are the ideal way to reach me fast.

-True premium prices
Handcrafted unique e-juices reasonably priced, you'll have a hard time finding better prices for this quality!
15ML - $8.49
30ML (Plastic Bottle) - $14.99
30ML (Glass Bottle) - $15.99
60ML - $28.99

Not only that, but with frequent sales to reward and celebrate your love and support, what you see right now could be even cheaper!

-Low Shipping Rates
Our cheapest rate being USPS First Class Mail at $2.35. International Orders up to 4oz (the weight of a sample six pack) for only $5.85. Every day (except Sundays) I personally drive down my local P.O. and drop off the orders. Standard processing time is 24 hours after an order has been placed. I try my best to fulfill them within that range, but depending on the volume of orders per day, it may reach 48 hours. Waiting a little extra is the price you pay for a bottle mixed by someone who actually cares about how it tastes and getting you an as close to perfect vape. I'm not satisfied unless 99% of my customers absolutely love our flavors, shipping an order fast and ending up not liking it is much worse than waiting an extra day and getting a quality product.

This is a community, a family, a minion empire :)p). We are a bunch of crazy, fun, loving and caring minions with a common goal which is chasing our perfect vape. This is a new way of doing things, a place where you matter, you are the foundation and pillars of Bionic Vapor, your voice is heard and answered, your suggestions written down and considered, your criticism taken and revised, your complaints handled and resolved. Be yourself, be crazy, be happy!

I invite you to join this warm, cozy family and try one of the best e-liquids that can be had. On June, 10th we celebrated our two month anniversary and it has been a blast. I couldn't have dreamed of a better start, I couldn't have imagined the diversity we have attracted and the amount of awesome folks I get to hang out with every single day. Thank you for making my dream come true, and now tell me how I can make yours come true! (Don't stretch it, I'm no wizard you know :p)

Introduce yourself, ask questions, tell me about your vaping gear, how's your weekend going, the trip you have planned for next month, the vapemail you are anxiously waiting for, trade tips and advice, if you are on the fence ask around about our flavors, have fun and welcome to Bionic Vapor!

~Jorge Carlos Alis

Despicable-Me-2-2013-Minion-Party.jpg
I was a little lost for a second, didn't know where you all ran off too!

This post is what makes me so proud of being a minion. Thank you JC!

RobM59

May 20, 2014
Florida
my current fav is a tobacco-spicey-vanilla flavor but I can't taste the baccy in it. so its not like a ry4 variation. But (and truly not to offend) I wouldnt want to try a(nother) baccy from jc. Ill think on it.. Its rare I finish a bottle of anything that I reorder.

Really? I usually can't vape any tobacco flavors but Ground Breaking is amazing to the point I'd try any other tobacco flavors he releases. If he's giving you the chance to tailor your own flavor, I'd definitely take the offer. It's bound to be a masterpiece.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Everyone else tastes the tobacco. Its a 'tobacco forward' liquid. Dunno what all that means. The rainbow is good.. Ive almost finished the bottle but dunno if ill get another. Im picky with my food too (le sigh) which is why ive beem cooking since I was 9yo. Maybe I just need to diy. Sorry i'm rambling...

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Everyone else tastes the tobacco. Its a 'tobacco forward' liquid. Dunno what all that means. The rainbow is good.. Ive almost finished the bottle but dunno if ill get another. Im picky with my food too (le sigh) which is why ive beem cooking since I was 9yo. Maybe I just need to diy. Sorry i'm rambling...

If you are referring to Ground Breaking, the feedback I've gotten is way different (but then again, everyone gets something different) One of the video reviews I posted recently, she liked it because she could barely taste the RY4 and it was more of a dessert vape for her. But I've gotten all sorts of reviews, from "Is there really tobacco in here?" to "Very prominent RY4". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread