[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Good morning. How's the world treating you today?

I pruned my little Blackberry patch yesterday since we've started getting some cool nights and new growth seems to have stopped completely. Today, I think I'll run over to Lowe's and pick up some mulch. Maybe I trim up my mulberry trees too. I don't think they'll be big enough to produce fruit next year but we'll see. They're growing at a pretty good clip.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I went to the grocery store a while ago and as I was walking down the cereal aisle to get a carton of oatmeal I spotted some Red Velvet Pop-Tarts and right next to them were some Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts. Of course, on the recommendation of a friend, I had to buy them and test them out as soon as I got home. Thank you soooo much, Meka! They really ARE delicious...not that I ever doubted you.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Well I had to email sb again telling them exactly what was going on step-by-step as simply as possible, cause obviously they aren't comprehending what I'm saying. Pretty sure I'm just gonna have to ditch them, cause if they don't know how to run their software well enough to troubleshoot or atleast offer to reset my account then I don't wanna stick around. They obviously don't care one way or another if I'm there. :(

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
That is bizarre. Can you uninstall Teamviewer?

Disabling all known avenues of remote access, to the best of my ability anyway, is always one of my top priorities. If I can't figure out how to fix something, I would rather just start over from scratch than let someone else poke around on my machine. If sharing files is the goal then there are more secure methods.

Reactions: Seleya

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
So I found a awesome deal on a tank I've been eyeballing. Had a couple options, dig into the food budget a little and get two, or just get myself one then give my mate my fogger and hope his mech mod didn't mess it up like it did with his. Figured a subohm tank would fair a little better on a mech, and I didn't wanna loose my fogger ;)

Reactions: IML8

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Good evening minions! I've been dealing with delayed shipments and backorders from bulk orders as well as a lot of activity with the paperwork for my trip to New Zealand. I now have a solid date for closure as a date for my trip (I bought my ticket already) has been decided.

Bionic Vapor will be closing on September, 30th (12 days from now) as my trip is scheduled for October, 3rd.

I'm exhausted and still need to get up early tomorrow and start working on a lot of pending orders with backordered flavors. I'll be providing more details and information this weekend.

Reactions: Jwar87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread