[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
my lil bro and SIL are flying in today for the weekend. The transition team are working on getting ma into an acute inpatient rehab...maybe by the weekend....and it's only 10 min from ma,s Haus instead of the hour one way we,re commuting now. So that,s good

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, Treefam.

Good luck on the acute rehab, @KatzWh1skers! The first several weeks are crucial to any recovery. Bear in mind, too, though, that mental stimulation afterward is just as important. In fact, my FRAD (who had his stroke two years ago), is still making some strides in that area. Fingers crossed for your ma.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam.............
my lil bro and SIL are flying in today for the weekend. The transition team are working on getting ma into an acute inpatient rehab...maybe by the weekend....and it's only 10 min from ma,s Haus instead of the hour one way we,re commuting now. So that,s good
Yay!!!! that's wonderful to hear about the quick progress....and the family all coming to be there..

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ma is been discharged and transferred to the acute rehab tomorrow morn...and yes..10 minutes from her house....another step in the journey.
Again thank you all.
That is awesome Katz.....I am sure that you & everyone else are extremely happy with this outcome...I will continue to send healing energy your way.......

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, Treefam.

Ugg... Remember that planned power outage I had about a month ago so that the power company could replace the lines? Well, apparently, they biffed big time... The power went out yesterday morning (my battery backup measured seven surges in less than a minute before the power finally went out). They patched it back on about three hours later, but there were trucks up and down the street in the canyon below my house until the afternoon--and about a dozen concentrated around a utility box on the street up the hill from me, including a flat-loader with a bulldozer, another one with spools of wire, and a tanker truck (presumably to patch the road). I don't really know what they were doing during the day, but they started jack-hammering the street at 9:30 pm... and I was woken up by the perpetual "reverse" beeping of a truck as they actually did the patching of the road just after 2:30 am.

Very tired this morning...

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Another hectic day. Wouldn't have been so bad except had some fool claiming it was his job and trying to blame others - he finally realized it was his job and did what he should have done in the beginning. Cost us almost 2 hours on getting the data processed and sent out. Found out later that he kept whining about it. Got a feeling there might be a meeting on M - got the emails showing our side of the house is in the clear.
Hoping the weather stays clear enough so that I can get a couple outside chores done this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread