Closed - Limit reached All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
Goodnites eberybodys frum my deli sammich beds
fun-food-furniture-1_zps887458d2.jpg

behabe and be happys :D
Night Aggie, sweet dreams darlin'

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
No apologies need for being a proud Mama...:wub:

Awww :blush: thanks:D

Proud mama is going to miss her next meet :( but she will be with her coach the whole three day meet, so she's in good hands. (Still hate not being there)

Night night everyone, kid just woke up sick :(

Last edited:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Awww :blush: thanks:D

Proud mama is going to miss her next meet :( but she will be with her coach the whole three day meet, so she's in good hands. (Still hate not being there)

Night night everyone, kid just woke up sick :(

Didn't like sick kid part

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    Two doctors, a psychiatrist and a proctologist, opened an office in a small town…
    and put up a sign reading: “Dr. Smith and Dr. Jones: Hysterias and Posteriors.”
    The town council was not happy with the sign, so the doctors changed it to read, “Schizoids and Hemorrhoids.” This was not acceptable either, so in an effort to satisfy the council, they changed the sign to “Catatonics and High Colonics.” No go.
    Next, they tried “Manic Depressives and .... Retentives.” Thumbs down again.
    Then came “Minds and Behinds.” Still no good.
    Another attempt resulted in “Lost Souls and .... Holes.”
    Unacceptable again! So they tried “Analysis and .... Cysts.” Not a chance.
    “Nuts and Butts?” No way. “Freaks and Cheeks?” Still no go.
    “Loons and Moons?” Forget it.
    Almost at their wit’s end, the doctors finally came up with: “Dr. Smith and Dr. Jones, Odds and Ends.”
    Everyone loved it

Poeia

Bird Brain
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 6, 2009
    NYC
    A Quiz.

How Old Are You?

1. Name the Beatles.

2. Finish the line: "Lions and Tigers and Bears, ______ _____!"

3. "Hey kids, what time is it?" _____ ______ _____ _____.

4. What do M&M's do? ___ ___ ___ ___, ____ ____ ____ ____

5. What helps build strong bodies 12 ways?______ _______.

6. Long before he was Mohammed Ali, we knew him as _______ ______.

7. You'll wonder where the yellow went, ____ ____ ____ ____ _____ _____ _____."

8. Post-baby boomers know Bob Denver as the Skipper's "little buddy." But we know that Bob Denver is actually Dobie's closest friend, ______ _. _______.

9. M-I-C: See ya' real soon; K-E-Y: _____ ____ _____ _____ _____!

10. "Brylcream: ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _____."

11. Bob Dylan advised us never to trust anyone _____ _____.

12. From the early days of our music, real rock 'n roll, finish this line:
    "I wonder, wonder, wonder...wonder who; ____ ______ _____ _____ _____ ____?"

13. And while we're remembering rock n' roll, try this one:
    "War...uh-huh, huh...yea; what is it good for? , ____ _____."

14. Meanwhile, back home in Metropolis, Superman fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and _____ ____ _____.

15. He came out of the University of Alabama, and became one of the best quarterbacks in the history of the NFL. He later went on to appear in a television commercial wearing women's stockings. He is Broadway _____ _______.

16. "I'm Popeye the sailor man; I'm Popeye the sailor man. I'm strong to the finish, ____ _____ ____ ____ ______. I'm Popeye the sailor man."

17. Your children probably recall that Peter Pan was played by Robin Williams in Hook, but we will always remember when Peter was played by ______ _______.

18. In a movie from the late sixties, Paul Newmanplayed Luke, a ne'er do well who was sent to a prison camp for cutting off the heads of parking meters with a pipe cutter. When he was captured after an unsuccessful attempt to escape, the camp commander (played by Strother Martin) used this experience as a lesson for the other prisoners, and explained, "What we have here, ____ ____ ____ ____."

19. In 1962, a dejected politician chastised the press after losing a race for governor while announcing his retirement from politics. "Just think, you won't have ____ ____ to kick around anymore."

20. "Every morning, at the mine, you could see him arrive; He stood six foot, six, weighed 245. Kinda' broad at the shoulder, and narrow at the hip. And everybody knew you didn't give no lip, _____ _____ , _____ _____ _____."

21. "I found my thrill, _____ _____ _____."

22. Jimmy Durante said, "Good night, Mrs. Calabash, _____ _____ _____."

23. "Good night, David." "_____ ______,______."

24. "Liar, liar, ____ ____ _____."

25. "When it's least expected, you're elected. You're the star today. _______! _____ ______ ______ ______."

26. It was Pogo, the comic strip character, who said, "We have met the enemy, and ____ ___ ____."

ANSWERS... Soon

analogbgone

ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2012
    Texas
    One Sunday morning, Satan appeared before a small town congregation. Everyone started screaming and running for the front church door, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away.

Soon, everyone was gone, except for an elderly gentleman who sat calmly. Satan walked up to the man and said, "Don't you know who I am?"

The man replied, "Yep, sure do."

Satan asked, "Aren't you going to run?"

"Nope, sure ain't," said the man.

Perturbed, Satan asked, "Why aren't you afraid of me?"

The man calmly replied, "Been married to your sister for over 48 years."

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Little Johnny was excited to go to school. After just one day of school, he had the mental capacity of a 7 year old. His teacher decided to talk with the principal to move him up a grade. She brought him into the office and before the principal could say a word she said, "Johnny, 11+11?" "22" he said. "What do you have near your legs that I don't have?" she asked. "Pockets," he said. "What begins with a C, ends in a T, is hairy, and has white liquid inside?" she asked. "A coconut" he said. "So, can he move to second grade?" she asked the principal. Then the principal says, "Heck no, move him to college, I only got one right."

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Billy Bob says to Lester, "You know, I reckon I'm about ready for a vacation, only this year I'm gonna do it a little different.

The last few years, I took your advice as to where to go. Two years ago you said to go to Hawaii, I went to Hawaii, and Marie got pregnant. Then last year, you told me to go to the Bahamas, I went to the Bahamas, and Marie got pregnant again."

Lester says, "So what you gonna do different this year?"

Billy Bob says, "This year, I'm takin' Marie with me..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread