Closed - Limit reached All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...21566610.97642.418216821597540&type=1&theater

Now thats how you take lemon news and turn it into HOLY MOTHER OF GOD i gotta have that . Thats right folks, thats more then 14 dollars cheaper then the rest and we are selling this Newest tank on the market for cheaper then anyone on the planet, 9.95 plus your newsletter code, these things are going for 25 bucks elsewhere, your getting it for practically nothing at gotvapes.com . Go get them, Pick up a few, GOTVAPES.com Rocks the vaping scene once again.

GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
My solutions to the movie quiz, which may not agree with yours, are as follows:

Logan's Run/Run Silent, Run Deep/Deep Throat
The Man Who Would Be King/King of Hearts/Hearts & Minds
Gone With the Wind/The Wind and the Lion/The Lion inWinter
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly/The Ugly American/American Graffiti
The High and the Mighty/Mighty Joe Young/Young Frankenstein
Who Was That Lady/Lady in the Dark/Dark Victory
Dinner at Eight/8 1/2/Half a Sixpence
A Star is Born/Born Yesterday/Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
The Asphalt Jungle/Jungle Jim/Jim Thorpe, All American
The World's Greatest Lover/Lover Come Back/Back Street
The Longest Day/Day or Night/Light of the Living Dead
Sons and Lovers/Lovers and Other Strangers/Strangers on a Train
Uptown Saturday Night/Night Into Morning/Morning Glory
Georgy Girl/Girl Crazy/Crazy Joe
The Bride Wore Black/Black Sunday/Sunday Bloody Sunday
Mr. and Mrs. North/North by Northwest/Northwest Passage
The L- Shaped Room/Room at the Top/Top Hat
The Cranes Are Flying/Flying Down to Rio/Rio Bravo
The King & I/I am a Curious (Yellow)/Yellow Submarine
They Died With Their Boots On/On the Beach/Beach Blanket Bingo
Love Me Tender/Tender is the Night/Night Porter
3 Women/Women in Love/Love is a Many Splendored Thing
Dr. No/No Way to Treat a Lady/Lady Sings the Blues
Call of the Wild/The Wild One/One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Loved One/One, Two, Three/Three Coins in the Fountain

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...21566610.97642.418216821597540&type=1&theater

Now thats how you take lemon news and turn it into HOLY MOTHER OF GOD i gotta have that . Thats right folks, thats more then 14 dollars cheaper then the rest and we are selling this Newest tank on the market for cheaper then anyone on the planet, 9.95 plus your newsletter code, these things are going for 25 bucks elsewhere, your getting it for practically nothing at gotvapes.com . Go get them, Pick up a few, GOTVAPES.com Rocks the vaping scene once again.

Thanks Bad hope they last till the bank opens!!!

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    A small balding man storms into a local bar and demands, "Gimme a double of the strongest whiskey you got. I'm so mad, I can't even see straight." The bartender, noticing that the little man is a bit the worse for wear, pours him a double of Southern Comfort. The man swills down the drink and says, "Gimme another one." The bartender pours the drink, but says, "Now, before I give you this, why don't you let off a little steam and tell me why you're so upset?"

So, the man begins his tale. "Well, I was sitting in the bar next door, when this gorgeous blonde slinks in and actually sits beside me at the bar. I thought, "Wow, this has never happened before." You know, it was kind of a fantasy come true. Well, a couple of minutes later I feel this hand moving around in my lap and the blonde leans over, licks my ear, and asks if I'm interested. I couldn't believe this was happening. I managed to nod my head yes, so she grabs my hand and starts walking out of the bar. So, of course, I went with her. This was just too good to be true."

He continued, "She took me down the street here to a nice hotel and up to her room. As soon as she shut the door, she slips out of her dress. That was all she was wearing! I tell you, it didn't take me much longer to get out of my clothes. But, as soon as I jumped into the bed, I hear some keys jingling and someone starts fumbling with the door."

"The blonde says, 'Oh my god, it's my boyfriend. He must have lost his wrestling match tonight, he's gonna be real mad. Quick, hide!'"

"So, I opened the closet, but I figured that was probably the first place he would look, so I didn't hide there. Then I looked under the bed, but no, I figured he's bound to look there, too. By now, I could hear the key in the lock. I noticed the window was open, so I climbed out and was hanging there by my fingers, praying that the guy wouldn't see me."

The bartender says "Well I can see how you might be a bit frustrated at this point."

"Well, yeah, but I hear the guy finally get the door open and he yells out, 'Who you been sleeping with now, witch?' The girl says, 'Nobody, honey, now come to bed and calm down.'"

Well, the guy starts tearing up the room. I hear him tear the door off the closet and throw it across the room. I'm thinking, 'Boy, I'm glad I didn't hide in there.' Then I hear him lift up the bed and throw it across the room. Good thing I didn't hide under there either. Then I heard him say, 'What's that over there by the window?' I think, 'Oh God, I'm dead meat now.'

But, the blonde by now is trying real hard to distract him and convince him to stop looking. Well, I hear the guy go into the bathroom and I hear water running for a long time and I figure maybe he's gonna take a bath or something, when all of a sudden, the jerk pours a pitcher of scalding hot water out of the window right on top of my head. I mean, look at this, I got second degree burns all over my scalp and shoulders!"

The bartender says, "Oh man, that would have ...... me off for sure." "No, that didn't really bother me. Next, the guy starts slamming the window shut over and over on my hands. I mean, look at my fingers. They're a bloody mess. I can hardly hold onto this glass."

The bartender looks at the guy's hands and says, "Yeah, buddy, I can understand why you are so upset."

"No, that wasn't what really ...... me off."

The bartender then asks in exasperation, "Well, then, what did finally piss you off?"

"Well, I was hanging there and I turned around and looked down and I was only about 6 inches off the ground."

thanswr

ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2013
    SW Florida
    Shortly after a British Airways flight had reached its cruising altitude,
    the captain announced: "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is
    your captain speaking.

Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from London Heathrow to New York .
    The weather ahead is good, so we should have a smooth,
    uneventful flight. So, sit back, relax, and.........OH... MY
    GOD!"

Silence followed.

Some moments later, the captain came back on the
    intercom. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you. While I was
    talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled coffee in my
    lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

From the back of the plane, an Irish passenger yelled......

"For the luvva Jaysus......you should see the back of mine!"

thanswr

ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2013
    SW Florida
    After living in the remote countryside of Ireland all his life, an old Irishman decided it was time to visit Dublin.

In one of the stores, he picks up a mirror and looks into it. Not ever having seen a mirror before, he remarked
    at the image staring back at him. 'How 'bout that! he exclaims, 'Here's a picture of my Fadder .'

He bought the mirror thinking it was a picture of his dad, but on the way home he remembered his wife didn't
    like his father, so he hung it in the shed, and every morning before leaving to go fishing, he would go there and look at it.

His wife began to get suspicious of his many trips to the shed. So, one day after her husband left, she went to the shed and found the mirror.

As she looked into the glass, she fumed, 'So that's the ugly b*tch he's running around with.'

Poeia

Bird Brain
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 6, 2009
    NYC
    Three little old Jewish men die and find themselves in front of the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter says "This is very embarrassing. We've never had a mix up like this before. You don't belong here. This is the Christian heaven. You're Jewish. You belong in the heaven down the road."

The three men argue that they're dead and this is heaven so they belong here. After a long time Saint Peter says "I give up. I'll ask each of you a question. If you get it right, I'll let you in. If you get it wrong, you go down the road to the Jewish heaven with no further arguments." The three men agree.

Saint Peter says to the first one "What is Easter?"

The man says "Easter is when all the family comes and has turkey and pumpkin pie." Saint Peter stops him, explains that is Thanksgiving and that he will have to go down the road.

He turns to the second man and says "What is Easter?"

The man says "Easter is when a jolly man in a red suit gives presents to good little boys and girls." Saint Peter says that is Christmas and that the man will have to go down the road.

Saint Peter turns to the third man and says "What is Easter?"

"That's when the Romans nail Jesus to the cross until he's dead. His followers take him down and bury him in a cave."

Saint Peter nods, very impressed.

"On the third day after he dies, Jesus comes back to life and comes out of the cave."

"Yes, yes," said Saint Peter.

"And if he sees his shadow he goes back in."

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Hey peeps just checked my email and the sun is popping off flairs one after another tonight so if your on a dish and have problems don't be too quick to blame your P/C,this is a public service announcement from OBG I'll keep you posted:vapor:

Last edited:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member

BUMP for the real DEAL!!!!

sinistergentlemen

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 6, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    www.theartofvapes.com
    I know 10 facts about you:

Fact 1: You are reading this.

Fact 2: You can't say the letter 'm' without touching your lips.

Fact 3: You just tried it.

Fact 4: You're smiling.

Fact 6: You're smiling or laughing.

Fact 7: You didn't notice I missed fact 5.

Fact 8: You just checked it.

Fact 9: You're smiling again.

Fact 10: You like this and you're going to comment. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY APPEAR!

A man was sitting on his front porch when it started to rain. The rain came down harder and harder and the man realized that it was a flood. So the flood waters were rising and when the water started to spill over the porch, a man in a rowboat comes by. And the man in the rowboat says, "Need any help?"

But the man said, "Nope, the Lord'll take care of me!"

A few hours later, the man was standing on a chair on his front porch and another rowboat comes by.

And the man inside yells, "Need any help?"

But the man smiles and says, "Nope, the Lord'll take care of me!"

A few hours later, the man is on his roof and a helicopter comes by and the pilot inside yells, "Need any help?!"

But the man just says, "Nope! The Lord'll take care of me!"

A few hours later, the flood gets to be too much for the man and he drowns. When he enters Heaven, he asks the Lord, "Lord, why didn't you take care of me?"

The Lord says, "Well, I sent you two rowboats and a helicopter!"

barefootntx

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 27, 2013
    jus south a houston, tx, usa
    bikerdude.gif

gmecffl_zps4b567408.gif

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    SPEEDING AND THE TROOPER

The guy has his midlife crisis and buys a new sports car. Taking it out on the freeway he starts going faster..faster..70--80--90--100.
    About this time he sees blue lights in the rearview mirror. Faster he goes. 110-120-130. Finally he realizes he's not going to out run the tropper so he pulls over.

The trooper walks up and says "Sir, if I write you a ticket for the speed you are going the judge will take your license. If you can give me an excuse I have NOT heard before I will let you go"

He knows he has to think fast.

"Officer", the man says, "Last week my wife ran off with a state trooper and I thought you were him bringing her back"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread