[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK0416

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Mount Dora FL
Just discovered Bryce's juice, thanks to someone who sent me lovely vape mail:). Good stuff! Banana Creme Pudding, Vanilla Custard and Sweet Cinnamon Danish now ordered ...

Almost 1.5 years of Bryce's for me and still enjoying. Especially Flan, Custard and Van Puddng.

Reactions: LittleBird

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Just discovered Bryce's juice, thanks to someone who sent me lovely vape mail:). Good stuff! Banana Creme Pudding, Vanilla Custard and Sweet Cinnamon Danish now ordered ...

LB, Happy you found Bryce's. You are going to enjoy it for sure...:) Very fine choices as well...;)

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
I could go back and read this whole thread. Or, I could just ask :). What is the PG/VG ratio? I'm recalling that he started out 50/50, but thought I read that it changed. Anyone know? Also interested to know average steep time. I'm a steeper, but I'd love to know if we're talking weeks or months :). Thanks!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Low ohm'd mech to high wattage variable, the Bugs WAE/ Gem built with a simple 1 ohm coil and Cotton Bacon 2.0 wick set to 21.5 watts loaded with the Banana Pudding is simply fricken delicious...:)

qOCnAtz.jpg

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
Low ohm'd mech to high wattage variable, the Bugs WAE/ Gem built with a simple 1 ohm coil and Cotton Bacon 2.0 wick set to 21.5 watts loaded with the Banana Pudding is simply fricken delicious...:)

qOCnAtz.jpg

How do you like the gem? I've seen a few up on mod trader, but it looks like a kayfun alike

This, too, shall pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread