Closest Flavor to Marlboro Light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kklais

Apr 30, 2011
Maryland
Can anyone tell me which e juice is the closest flavor to a Marlboro Light. I have tried several and have not found one that's even close. Please let me know name, brand, strength and mix because I'm still pretty clueless.

I've tried:

• AltLiquid-tobacco 11mg
  • AltLiquid-Flue Cured 11mg
  • AltLiquid-MLB 11mg
  • AltLiquid-RY4 11mg
  • TW Titan Fluid M/Borough 11mg
  • FreedomSmokeUSA-Max/Boro 6mg
  • FreedomSmokeUSA- Desert Ship 12mg
  • FreedomSmokeUSA- PureCig 6mg
  • HighCaliber- Red & White 18mg
  • And Multiple prefilled Cartridges
Thanks fro the help.

Last edited:

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Backwoods Brew has a flavor called "Backo" which used to be called "Mboro" (or something similar).

I have not personally tried this flavor, but many people rave about it... many say its the closest thing to the analog that they've found.

While I havent personally tried this one, It's one of about 5 that I haven't tried from BWB... and I love all of his flavors except 555... which just isnt for me.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Do a forum search or check the reviews section. I've read that Vapor Station Tampa is close to a Marl. Light. This is what I've read- I've never tried it and I never smoked Marlboro.

I did a search when I started for a juice close to my brand and found one mentioned a lot of times in the reviews that I really like. I've also tried juices that were recommended that I hated, so it's a gamble.

Tastes differ and you're never going to get a juice that truly tastes like a cig.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Well, I got pretty lucky. Do a search for Vapor Station there are plenty of reveiws. I was going to order it for my Mom when she was having problems finding a juice she liked. I got her the BWB 555, Virginia and Casablanca and she loves the Casablanca.

I get my juice from nhaler. I order 3-30 ml bottles at a time from him. He has one that has a name similiar to Marlboro. I've gotten drewbacco1 from him for my mom and she really likes that one too.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I'm tempted to try VS or BWB liquids, but I have such a large supply of liquids already that I don't like and I'm out quite a bit of money. Some people state the liquids need to age to get a better flavor. Is this true?

Try the trade thead in Pay it forward. You can trade some juice you have and ask if anyone has a sample of a juice you want to try.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Thanks for the advice. I know I'll never get one exactly like a traditional cig, but I hope to find my favorite vape.
It is quite possible your favorite vape may be nothing close to a tobacco flavor.
You might want to branch out just a bit and see if something else, like maybe a coffee flavor, works better for you.

If you really want to stick with tobacco flavors, I would suggest DK-TAB from Dekang.
You can get a 10ml bottle to try for $5.00 with less than $2.00 shipping from Valley Vapor.

If you like it you can get huge bottles from MadVapes for cheap.

Does DK-TAB taste like a Marlboro Light?
Well, I'm gonna say no, but I think it is fairly pointless to chase a specific cigarette flavor.
Most people wind up just being happy if they can find something that reminds them of a cigarette, any cigarette.

So anyway, yeah, I think DK-TAB tastes the most like a cigarette, except better.
:)

Some people state the liquids need to age to get a better flavor. Is this true?
Here's a big thread with a poll about that subject...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/polls/141269-steeping-urban-legend.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread