Closest Flavor to Marlboro Light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Halocigs makes a great tobacco flavor. Its the closest i've tried yet. But i'm new to vaping too.

Torque56 E-Liquid

If you find one thats on the money post it here. i'll be willing to try it also. Good Lick!

I was going to post this same exact thing. The Torque 56 is really good. The Tribeca they just come out with is even better in my opinion.
They also have a trial flavor that just hit called "Prime15" It's labeled as "authentic cigarette" and the claim is "closest we have ever tasted to real tobacco cigarettes" I'll be getting a sample next week to check out.

As a former Marlboro light smoker I can say nothing has ever come close to being actually like smoking a real analog. I also at this point can't stand an actual Marlboro because I think it's nasty compared to my e-cig.

The Johnsons Creek Tennessee cured isn't a bad juice either in my opinion. It runs a second place in my book next to the Halo liquids.

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
I was going to post this same exact thing. The Torque 56 is really good. The Tribeca they just come out with is even better in my opinion.
They also have a trial flavor that just hit called "Prime15" It's labeled as "authentic cigarette" and the claim is "closest we have ever tasted to real tobacco cigarettes" I'll be getting a sample next week to check out.

As a former Marlboro light smoker I can say nothing has ever come close to being actually like smoking a real analog. I also at this point can't stand an actual Marlboro because I think it's nasty compared to my e-cig.

The Johnsons Creek Tennessee cured isn't a bad juice either in my opinion. It runs a second place in my book next to the Halo liquids.

Yeah Tribeca is great also. I've been vaping it all day, and cant put it down. =)

I just reordered some Halo Juice and have a 10 ml sample of Price 15 on the way. I should have it tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

Last edited:

squirrel64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Va Skyline Drive Shenandoah River
I know you're new, but if you ever decide to start mixing your own juices here's a simple diy if you care and you won't ever look for another cig flavor. Save tons of money and wondering

1..... 60 drops of VG/mg of your choice (eg.....12,18,24,36,or mix your own)

2 .....8 drops Seedmans TOB506 Commercial Cigarette concentrate Tobacco Flavorings for Home Grown Tobacco

3..... 1 drop tobacco absolute dilutedPerfumers Apprentice - Tobacco Blends, Absolutes, & Extracts

Tried many, none come close. I vape this all day everyday......... I know that there are soooooooooo many flavors that (look) good, but this is something that is tested and just plain works. Many thanks to Scubabatdan for this. I owe him a big ole Texas sized dinner for the money he's saved me with this recipe. If he's ever in Va:laugh:

Last edited:

CBB

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
I smoked Winston for 3 years then switched to Marlboro red for 21 years. I tried several tobacco juices and when I started vaping BWB Backo I found the holy grail, it doesn't taste like a Marlboro it tastes like what a Marlboro should taste like. It is a similar flavor to Marlboro but is is a much cleaner flavor I love Backo.

joemazz

Moved On
May 4, 2011
Long Island, NY
  • Deleted by AngusATAT

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Can anyone tell me which e juice is the closest flavor to a Marlboro Light. I have tried several and have not found one that's even close. Please let me know name, brand, strength and mix because I'm still pretty clueless.

I've tried:

• AltLiquid-Tobacco 11mg
  • AltLiquid-Flue Cured 11mg
  • AltLiquid-MLB 11mg
  • AltLiquid-RY4 11mg
  • TW Titan Fluid M/Borough 11mg
  • FreedomSmokeUSA-Max/Boro 6mg
  • FreedomSmokeUSA- Desert Ship 12mg
  • FreedomSmokeUSA- PureCig 6mg
  • HighCaliber- Red & White 18mg
  • And Multiple prefilled Cartridges
Thanks fro the help.

I use to smoke those. Liberty Flights "Home Counties" PG version is very close to Marlboro.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
I stopped looking for a Marlboro replacement. Unless I fall off the wagon and smoke a couple analogs they are nasty anyways

Me too long ago... now i go for bacco flavors that just taste good to me.

* Backwoods Brews are quite good, many "all-day-vapeable" flavors to be found there
* Vaperite house extracted liquids are really something special
* Halo and nHaler Octane bacco flavors work, but i prefer to first two vendors more these days

Marlboro light... try Backwoods BacKo... too light... try mixing it with some BWB Hunters Blend... wanna be adventurous try Vaperite's Organic Tobacco (or any of its derivations).

garyinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
CO, USA
Halocigs makes a great tobacco flavor. Its the closest i've tried yet. But i'm new to vaping too.

Torque56 E-Liquid

If you find one thats on the money post it here. i'll be willing to try it also. Good Lick!

I've converted more people with Halo Torque than any other juice. Their Freedom flavor is good too (more of a floral flavor like a Marlboro Light or Camel Light). It is expensive though. I have not tried their Prime15 flavor. When I'm betting on converting someone I always go with Torque - the rich, roasted taste of the exhale is what does it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread