Closest RTA to a Nautilus Mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Does any RTA exist that is close to the vape that a Nautilus mini gives? MTL and very adjustable airflow. I tried the obs engine nano, but no joy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Widely adjustable air flow in my experience tends to be on atomizers that try to be one tank for everyone. Some do it well and others are finicky.

You might like the Kayfun Mini V3. It has adjustable juice flow and air flow. Flavor is good and it's a very popular MTL atomizer. It's pretty much leak free.
http://www.svoemesto.de/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Kayfun3mini-EN_20151106.pdf

Reviews of current MTL atomizers.
What is the best RTA in 2017? - Vaping Insider

f1fanoly

Jan 18, 2014
Centralia
Does any RTA exist that is close to the vape that a Nautilus mini gives? MTL and very adjustable airflow. I tried the obs engine nano, but no joy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Pretty much every rta I have ever had will perform better than a Nautilus mini in my opinion. For a similar draw, I would suggest a Goblin mini v3. Once you get the build and wicking dialed in you'll never touch that Nautilus again haha.

Reactions: bombastinator

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Pretty much every rta I have ever had will perform better than a Nautilus mini in my opinion. For a similar draw, I would suggest a Goblin mini v3. Once you get the build and wicking dialed in you'll never touch that Nautilus again haha.
Agreed. There's basically no reason to make an RTA if it can't beat a nautilus mini

kiwistick

Jul 11, 2017
even with the singlecoil deck, its 100 times more airy than a nautilis, even with a nautilus at the biggest hole. GMv3 is not close in any way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread