Closing the forum [no longer applicable]

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I am not going out of business but I am slowing down . I will still be selling mods doing repairs no worries on that front . If you need to contact me you can email me anytime . I have given up many things in life to run this business . I am ready to semi retire and work on some other projects . I no this is going to bother some people its not my intent . I have met lots of great people here on ecf some will be my friends forever . Ecf has been good to me I am a big fan of ecf . I am down sizing it will be only me running the shop shortly . I thought it was only fair I didn't want you to show up and find the forum gone with no warning .

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
...One of those bitter/sweet moments. REOSmods has been my primary group on ECF and I will miss it and everyone involved. BUT I am also happy for you Rob. You have been an outstanding person with the greatest products available. I need to quit vaping due to medical reasons but I will always hold on to a few REO's...that is all I have anyway. :).

I wish you well Rob. Good Luck in your endeavors and adventures.

THANK YOU for ALL you have done and all you represent. You're one of the good ones.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I am not going out of business but I am slowing down . I will still be selling mods doing repairs no worries on that front . If you need to contact me you can email me anytime . I have given up many things in life to run this business . I am ready to semi retire and work on some other projects . I no this is going to bother some people its not my intent . I have met lots of great people here on ecf some will be my friends forever . Ecf has been good to me I am a big fan of ecf . I am down sizing it will be only me running the shop shortly . I thought it was only fair I didn't want you to show up and find the forum gone with no warning .
I want to be one of the "friends forever," Rob. :wub::wub::wub:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I have had to quit vaping due to medical issues and haven't posted in the ECF for over a month but reading this thread I feel 1 last post was needed. Working on 6 years of no cigarettes and I have you to thank. You have always been there in those times and I just want to thank you again and I hope you enjoy your retirement....you deserve it my friend.

GIl

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I know the REO forum here is a true treasure of information and it has given more to me than anyone could understand.

Robert, you know I will always be around and our friendship will not end!

REO's Forever!

There is a group on FB that I run for Reonauts. It will never replace the REO forum, but a lot of us gather there.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Rob !

Thank you so much for all that you have done !
I am truly sad to see this forum close up...yet happy to see you have some time for your semi-retirement.

Gosh...really kind of at a loss for words !

You are MUCH loved !!
:wub:

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Thanks Rob for recently turning me on to my first REO Mod. Glad I got to share in your Craftsmanship before you shut things down, but I fully understand. I hope that you fully enjoy your New Chapter in life and it brings you great satisfaction. May Peace be with you.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I am so sad to see this, but glad for you that you'll be slowing down a bit. Could we start a Reo chat thread in the lounge or someplace? Will the forum disappear with all the informational things that we have bookmarked, or will this info still be on here, just not able to add anything else?
Wish you the very very best, but will certainly miss seeing you on here all the time! :wub:

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT
Love this place…and most of all... the people here. What am I gonna read from 7-8 am now? And 5-6pm? and 9-10pm…and……….

Thank you Robert for all you have done for all of us!!! I will miss seeing you (and everybody else) here a great deal.
Maybe I'll bug you w emails….
Go enjoy Sir... you deserve it!

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Congrats on the semi-retirement Rob!!!
    Happy for you, but will sure miss the forum.
    I wonder if @classwife can find a spot to transfer the stickied posts ?
    Lot's info in them, would hate to see them go.
    Also, very happy REOmods will continue, have more orders to place :thumb:

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 6, 2014
    Acton, Maine, United States
    Wow...Good to hear that you are going to get into a more semi-retired way of life but it is still a huge bummer to see the forum go away. Hopefully the info here will be preserved for future REO users because those babies are bulletproof and will be around long after us..

egrets

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    I'm going to missing seeing you around Rob, and everyone I meet here in Reoville :(

The Reo forum are the main reason I visit ECF. The people here, Rob's presence. It's going to be sad if all is gone. I hope the info here can somehow be saved and preserved too. To all my fellow Reonauts hopefully we will meet up again in another section of ECF.

But I'm happy for you Rob and best wishes to your new chapter in life. I love Reo it's the only mod I have and vape. Thank you for all that you do :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread