Closing the forum [no longer applicable]

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by redeyedancer, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. redeyedancer

redeyedancer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    I am not going out of business but I am slowing down . I will still be selling mods doing repairs no worries on that front . If you need to contact me you can email me anytime . I have given up many things in life to run this business . I am ready to semi retire and work on some other projects . I no this is going to bother some people its not my intent . I have met lots of great people here on ecf some will be my friends forever . Ecf has been good to me I am a big fan of ecf . I am down sizing it will be only me running the shop shortly . I thought it was only fair I didn't want you to show up and find the forum gone with no warning .

2. Cliven

Cliven Amused To Death Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2013
    UT
    ...One of those bitter/sweet moments. REOSmods has been my primary group on ECF and I will miss it and everyone involved. BUT I am also happy for you Rob. You have been an outstanding person with the greatest products available. I need to quit vaping due to medical reasons but I will always hold on to a few REO's...that is all I have anyway. :).

I wish you well Rob. Good Luck in your endeavors and adventures.

THANK YOU for ALL you have done and all you represent. You're one of the good ones.

gnees, PapawBrett, cags and 10 others like this.
  3. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    I want to be one of the "friends forever," Rob. :wub::wub::wub:

PapawBrett, damselle, cags and 8 others like this.
  4. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have had to quit vaping due to medical issues and haven't posted in the ECF for over a month but reading this thread I feel 1 last post was needed. Working on 6 years of no cigarettes and I have you to thank. You have always been there in those times and I just want to thank you again and I hope you enjoy your retirement....you deserve it my friend.

GIl

PapawBrett, mackman, kross8 and 13 others like this.
  5. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I know the REO forum here is a true treasure of information and it has given more to me than anyone could understand.

Robert, you know I will always be around and our friendship will not end!

REO's Forever!

There is a group on FB that I run for Reonauts. It will never replace the REO forum, but a lot of us gather there.

PapawBrett, rabernet, mackman and 9 others like this.
  6. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Rob !

Thank you so much for all that you have done !
    I am truly sad to see this forum close up...yet happy to see you have some time for your semi-retirement.

Gosh...really kind of at a loss for words !

You are MUCH loved !!
    :wub:

7. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Gonna miss you, James; already miss you, Gil. Gonna DIE without Rob......

*sniff* *sniff*

PapawBrett, cags, oldbroad and 5 others like this.
  8. subwayaznm

subwayaznm A Geek with a Cool slice Verified Member

Jan 24, 2016
    USA
    Thanks Rob for recently turning me on to my first REO Mod. Glad I got to share in your Craftsmanship before you shut things down, but I fully understand. I hope that you fully enjoy your New Chapter in life and it brings you great satisfaction. May Peace be with you.

9. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    I am so sad to see this, but glad for you that you'll be slowing down a bit. Could we start a Reo chat thread in the lounge or someplace? Will the forum disappear with all the informational things that we have bookmarked, or will this info still be on here, just not able to add anything else?
    Wish you the very very best, but will certainly miss seeing you on here all the time! :wub:

PapawBrett, cags, oldbroad and 8 others like this.
  10. FatBill

FatBill Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    CT
    Love this place…and most of all... the people here. What am I gonna read from 7-8 am now? And 5-6pm? and 9-10pm…and……….

Thank you Robert for all you have done for all of us!!! I will miss seeing you (and everybody else) here a great deal.
    Maybe I'll bug you w emails….
    Go enjoy Sir... you deserve it!

11. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
    Congrats on the semi-retirement Rob!!!
    Happy for you, but will sure miss the forum.
    I wonder if @classwife can find a spot to transfer the stickied posts ?
    Lot's info in them, would hate to see them go.
    Also, very happy REOmods will continue, have more orders to place :thumb:

12. redeyedancer

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    You guys always warm my heart :wub:

sashwa, CaptSteve, Astron and 24 others like this.
  13. Justice

Justice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

sad to lose contact with you all but without the Reo forum theres really no point my coming on the forum. So good bye everyone be well :)

14. redeyedancer

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    You no you are :wub:

15. MattyRetro

MattyRetro Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Wow...Good to hear that you are going to get into a more semi-retired way of life but it is still a huge bummer to see the forum go away. Hopefully the info here will be preserved for future REO users because those babies are bulletproof and will be around long after us..

PapawBrett, SteamStack, Slots and 6 others like this.
  16. fargazer

fargazer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2014
    United States
    Good fortunes to what I hope is a more relaxed life, and thank you for all you have done.

PapawBrett, Slots, Robinowitz and 3 others like this.
  17. hildicat

hildicat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    SoCal
    You're the best Rob! Enjoy your well earned rest, and thank you for everything.

PapawBrett, SteamStack, Slots and 3 others like this.
  18. gbacon

gbacon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2013
    Henderson, NV
    I am at an utter loss for words.. Thank for everything Rob. I have been in and out of Reoville for about 2 years now and it will be strange knowing its not here.

PapawBrett, 57chilicat and Robinowitz like this.
  19. egrets

egrets Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    I'm going to missing seeing you around Rob, and everyone I meet here in Reoville :(

The Reo forum are the main reason I visit ECF. The people here, Rob's presence. It's going to be sad if all is gone. I hope the info here can somehow be saved and preserved too. To all my fellow Reonauts hopefully we will meet up again in another section of ECF.

But I'm happy for you Rob and best wishes to your new chapter in life. I love Reo it's the only mod I have and vape. Thank you for all that you do :)

PapawBrett, cags, SteamStack and 4 others like this.
  20. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    I also want to thank all the veteran reonauts that helped me so much learnin how to use Reos, and with problem solving, advice, everything! We'll see each other around the forum somewhat, but wanted to put that out there. :wub:

oldbroad, Slots, 57chilicat and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.