Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
@redeyedancer
((((((((((Rob)))))))))))) we love you!!! Hope you'll still be on here in some fashion.

and so do you!!!
I'll 2nd that. Mine will surely ROCK ON way after I'm long gone. That's why I still only have the two LP Grands. Nothing ever goes wrong with them outside of tubes and bottles.
Thanks Robert @redeyedancer for a fantastic vaping machine.
I wish you the best in your continued REO'S mod's business.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
It's coming up on a year since I got my 1st Reo. Thank you Rob! Once I got it in my hand I knew all the forum talk was true... "the last mod I'd ever need". That Reo Grand is still my daily use mod and has been rock solid. I got one of the 2015 Woodvil's and use it as my evening relax on the couch mod. I also snagged one of the new P 67's... because well I just had to have one ;)

You are a true master craftsman!
Thank you again for changing my life and most likely saving it!

Enjoy your time Rob,you deserve it!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'll 2nd that. Mine will surely ROCK ON way after I'm long gone. That's why I still only have the two LP Grands. Nothing ever goes wrong with them outside of tubes and bottles.
Thanks Robert @redeyedancer for a fantastic vaping machine.
I wish you the best in your continued REO'S Mod's business.
Hey hun! Good to see ya......been a long time! Now ya just need one of the new P67's!! (or three) hehehe

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Thank you all for the kind words :wub: Your all welcome to email me anytime you need assistance my customer service will not change
Cool, I got a couple mini's that are begging for adjustable 510's :) Thanks much Rob, you are a one of kind! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread