Closing the forum [no longer applicable]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headshrink

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
LaSalle, Il
Rob, I've been on this journey with you since you found a polished mini on your workbench for me in November 2010. You've been gracious, supportive and a friend to so many. The world needs more Robs in it and you will be sorely missed. I wish you all the best in the future. Oh, and I just grabbed a second p67 to store away for a rainy day

Cheers

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
When the time comes, the REO Forum will get moved to Archives.
Everything will still be there for reference :)

Yes ! When the time comes - someone start a thread in the Lounge.
There are several similar threads there :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Wow, just saw this thread :cry: Rob just wanted to say Thank You for creating and making the best Squonker that we have to vape on. I love all my REO's mods and they are workhorses. This is weird kismet, because I just sent you a little something in the mail today. Rock on REO mod Father! :thumbs:

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Rock on Rob!:w00t:

Thank you for fresh squeezed juice on demand. :thumbs:

Thank you for your undying support and setting the bar for customer service. :thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you for leaving your number and keeping the shop open. :w00t::thumbs::pervy:

Keep in touch and enjoy your new free time. You'll be sorely missed!:blink:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
When the time comes, the REO Forum will get moved to Archives.
Everything will still be there for reference :)

Yes ! When the time comes - someone start a thread in the Lounge.
There are several similar threads there :)
Thank you for clarifying this Classwife!! This helps quell some of the loss and now I can be extra happy for Rob.

Just a thought. Perhaps if someone starts a thread there (Lounge) they can let us know here (before the Forum closes of course. ). Can't say I've ever visited the Lounge before. Brilliant!!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Wowsers. Very mixed feelings here.

One the one hand, I'm very happy for Rob to be making some important decisions and finding a better work/life balance. Lord knows you deserve to be up to your armpits in egg rolls and guitar picks with a big ol' smile on your face and a porky snapping his fingers (they can do that, right?) in time with the music.

You made squonking a thing for everyone in here and so many more blissed out vapers too content to bother with forums and such.

Most. Significant. Modder. Ever.

There, I said it. And not just because of the mods, sir. Because of you. Yep - it's all you, buddy.

On the other hand, I will miss this forum dearly. It's home. It's also the only reason I log onto ECF, if I'm being honest, so the outcome there seems pretty obvious. Buuut... to heck with my preferences - this is Rob's house, Rob's rules, and I salute the work you have done for us as well as wish you the very best for your Rob V2.0 reinvention.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Congrats, good luck, and thank you Rob. You will be missed here, and the forum will just never be the same. This isn't the only place I frequent here, but I'm sure my forum days will be dwindling down even more without Reoville to hang out in.

Rock on Modmaster, rock on...

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Very respectful to see you tell us instead of just leaving randomly. If it wasn't for Russ, I never would've met Rob, tried a Reo or met the other wonderful people here. Had I not met Russ and other Reonauts, my dad wouldn't be coming up on his one year being smoke free in a few days thanks to a very special person here. I know I only have 2 Reo's, but using this device has changed my vaping life. My Reo has been through hell and back and still works flawlessly.

Thank you Rob and everyone else here in this forum. Honestly without the Reo forum, I have no use to be on ECF anymore since I don't visit any other section on here. Someday, I'll support you Rob with buying a P67 when I'm able to and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you end up doing with future products! I wasn't never a big contributor in this forum, but I've learned a lot from everyone here.

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
Very sad to "hear" this, but all good things must end. Im going to miss this place, but i understand rob. Youve given alot to us man, so take your well deserved rest and know that youve changed all our lives for the better.

Ps. Ive still got a grand that needs the new 510 and another that needs a haircut ill be contacting you about in the next couple weeks ( as you can see, youve still got my business and will until the day you close shop):thumb:

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
:(
Rob thank you for everything. You have given so much of your time, experience, and talent. I wish you the very best and know I'll talk to you sooner than later.

To everyone here in reoville, thank you also...I've been truly blessed to call this corner of ECF home for many years.
All you wonderful people have been just that to me...wonderful.

I'll miss this place, but will always have the great memories of when this was a hopping joint with new posts every 10 seconds.

Rob, bottom feeding, and this community have truly changed my life for the good:)

Well wishes everyone.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
OOhhh bummers ... Good for you , sad for us.
So glad to see you are backing off a little, and perusing some new ventures.
Keeps life interesting.
Thank you to everyone who helped me learn the in's and out's of getting and using a Reo.
Will look forward to someone starting a new thread here on ECF, where we can find each other again.
Enjoy Rob, and I'll see you on your website.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Oh wow... this is a really sad announcement... The REO forum has been my daily visit for so long and an awesome place to hang out.. I have made so many friends in this forum and the imminent demise of it leaves a real hollow feeling in my stomach. REO's have been the backbone of my vaping life for the last two and a bit years and the thought that the forum is closing leaves me feeling devastated. :(

Rob you are very special to all of us and we are forever grateful for what you have created and done for us and I'm just going to have to email you everyday. At least we have our local Reoville forum on our local South African Forum where all the SA'fer Reonauts hang out... but it's not going to be the same without all my American and International friends there. :(

Rob I wish you well in your semi-retirement... but I'm gonna miss your forum and posts really badly! :(

Silver1

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
My gosh @redeyedancer. I am very sad to hear this

Although I dont post here much I do come back occasionally to check up on things. Reosmods is the only place I visit on ECF.

My Reos have given me so much pleasure over the past two years and I still do about 70% of my vaping on them. And they have not given me any trouble at all.

Rob, you have certainly made a massive positive impact on my life by creating these incredible devices. For that I will always be thankful.

We may be far away here in South Africa but with the Internet and forums like these, it was always just a click away. Am going to miss that.

So long and wishing you all the best for the next phase.

PS - my Reos are still marching strongly!!! This was Reo Black on a recent business trip in Cape Town.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457707414.965571.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread