Cloud Chasers (Malaysia) - Rose Milk Syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyStar

Jul 2, 2015
INTRODUCTION
In Southeast Asia, one of the popular ice-cold beverage to sip on a hot sunny day is called "Bandung" (pronounced bun-dong). The drink is whipped up quickly by mixing rose syrup (made from rose petals), evaporated milk/milk and generous amounts cold water/ice. The flavour and density, is akin to strawberry milk, but florally aromatic instead of strawberry fruity.

uploadfromtaptalk1436809136274.jpg

When Cloud Chasers (based in Malaysia) released the Bandung juice, it rapidly became popular; resellers constantly need to restock the juice weekly.

THE REVIEW
Top note - Aromatic rose syrup
Base note - Milky flavour
uploadfromtaptalk1436809225755.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised that the rose syrup was not too intense. The vape flavour is rich but not overpowering. There isn't any issue of a bad throat or lung hit. The vapours draw smoothly and swirl down the throat like creamy Alpenliebe milk candy. As you exhale, you sense subtle rose fragrance, leaving you with a sweet aftertaste.

This juice is best enjoyed with a cool vape setting.

On my personal setup, I am running on twisted single coil, 28 gauge with 10 x 2.5mm loops on a Dark Horse RDA. Wattage was set at 18.5, 0.6 ohms.

For more information, feel free to visit Cloud Chasers Facebook page at Cloud Chasers Ent. - Biotechnology | Facebook

Note that I do not work for or affiliated with Cloud Chasers Ent.

Sent from my Z3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread