cloud9vaping shipping

Discussion in 'Cloud 9 Vaping' started by MaddLungS, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MaddLungS

MaddLungS Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just recently ordered from cloud9vaping...I just wanna know how long does it take for royal mail to deliver to the US (California)?

2. Lisaf01

Lisaf01 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Royal Mail pass the package onto USPS to deliver in the States. It can take a couple of weeks, but we've been seeing much faster times recently, so I hope you get it soon. :)

3. Zak Rabbit

Zak Rabbit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm over in Orange County and got it in less than a week. If you received your dispatched e-mail, the tracking works rather well.

4. Lisaf01

You may have been lucky with your tracking, Zak, it's traditionally been a bit hit and miss.
    Being ever hopeful, perhaps USPS have suddenly decided to actually scan things when they move them from depot to depot. :)

5. Zak Rabbit

Zak Rabbit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'd say they might be on a roll, I got your package and one from a Swiss company, tracking on both was perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

6. Lisaf01

Excellent! That's what we like to hear - over the last few years, the typical times to the US averaged around 10 days - 2 weeks, but it really does seem to have improved a LOT recently.

7. Stone19Delta

Stone19Delta Full Member

SO glad C9V passes it off to the U.S.P.S. ordered the kayfun 3.1! been waiting for someone to carry this! THANK YOU C9V!!!!!!!!

8. raqball

raqball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I really wish USPS did not handle the packages..

If you have the misfortune of your package arriving at the LA sort facility be prepared to wait, wait, and wait some more.. This place is where packages go to die!

A recent package of mine landed at this dump and it sat for 17 days! Yes 17 days! This is not unheard of with the LA ISC and fast to them is if you only wait 5 or 6 days before it moves.. Also, don't be fooled by the "Processed Through Sort Facility" claim on USPS website.. That simply means that you will wait, wait and wait some more..

If your tracking # says this:
    Then be prepared for it to sit there for a while!

9. Lisaf01

USPS is indeed very variable, we've had packages arrive in 4 days to the US, but it's usually more like 2 weeks for most, and their tracking does often seem to be out of date.

10. BigCypress

BigCypress Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just recieved my first package in Rhode Island USA (southern new england) from you yesterday. 5 days from door to door.

I loved the packaging, very nice touch. Had great tracking once it got to usps. Thanks !

11. Lisaf01

That's great news, BigCypress - very happy when the shipping time is so short. :)

12. CheetahAce

CheetahAce Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi Lisa,

I ordered the Semovar from cloud9 and according to the royalmail tracking system it says
    "Your item, posted on 25/11/13 with reference ##### has arrived in LOS ANGELES USA and is being processed for delivery."

Will there be further tracking available after this through the royalmail system or is there a way to track the item once it's been processed in the U.S.?

I hope I'm not in for a long wait. It arrived in L.A. a day and a half after I ordered it too.

13. vapn

vapn Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

14. BigCypress

BigCypress Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

hey cheetah,

THe package is being transfered to registered mail. Which is a pretty serious way to ship a pkg in the us.

Each stop the package will be signed for by the carrier. and then at the end you have to sign for it.

Registered mail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

15. CheetahAce

CheetahAce Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks everyone. I was able to see my package on the usps site as well as a simple google search. Live and learn.
    Yay!

: kayfun
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.