cloud9vaping shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stone19Delta

May 15, 2013
Christiansburg VA
Excellent! That's what we like to hear - over the last few years, the typical times to the US averaged around 10 days - 2 weeks, but it really does seem to have improved a LOT recently.

SO glad C9V passes it off to the U.S.P.S. ordered the kayfun 3.1! been waiting for someone to carry this! THANK YOU C9V!!!!!!!!

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I really wish USPS did not handle the packages..

If you have the misfortune of your package arriving at the LA sort facility be prepared to wait, wait, and wait some more.. This place is where packages go to die!

A recent package of mine landed at this dump and it sat for 17 days! Yes 17 days! This is not unheard of with the LA ISC and fast to them is if you only wait 5 or 6 days before it moves.. Also, don't be fooled by the "Processed Through Sort Facility" claim on USPS website.. That simply means that you will wait, wait and wait some more..

If your tracking # says this:
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Then be prepared for it to sit there for a while!

CheetahAce

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
San Diego
Hi Lisa,

I ordered the Semovar from cloud9 and according to the royalmail tracking system it says
"Your item, posted on 25/11/13 with reference ##### has arrived in LOS ANGELES USA and is being processed for delivery."

Will there be further tracking available after this through the royalmail system or is there a way to track the item once it's been processed in the U.S.?

I hope I'm not in for a long wait. It arrived in L.A. a day and a half after I ordered it too.

CheetahAce

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
San Diego
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread