Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
e4e8a5018a52b7c2aae0e24756b817f2.jpg
Picked up this tank at my local B&M during thier Presidents Day sale..
all I can say is WOW!
T12 coil is rated up to 300w..tried it at 200w but was a little hot for me..
seems 150-160w is my sweet spot..clouds are massive and the nic hit is awesome..with only 2.5mgs of nicotine in my juice I get a head rush with two deep lung hits..3 hits and I have to set my .... and mod down, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
e4e8a5018a52b7c2aae0e24756b817f2.jpg
Picked up this tank at my local B&M during thier Presidents Day sale..
all I can say is WOW!
T12 coil is rated up to 300w..tried it at 200w but was a little hot for me..
seems 150-160w is my sweet spot..clouds are massive and the nic hit is awesome..with only 2.5mgs of nicotine in my juice I get a head rush with two deep lung hits..3 hits and I have to set my .... and mod down, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yeah it's pretty impressive. I did a first look on it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: smacksy

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
You will love it. I run mine on either my Rx300 or My Rx200s. The installed coil works best @ about 130 w 150 w is a bit hot. My Mello 300 is coming tomorrow.

Sent From Anywhere I am
Yup I found 130-160 as the sweet spot for the t12 coil. It's good up to 200 then it starts testing burnt over 200

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Hmm odd. I love the Ijoy one. I just got my smok one in today

Yes @Anthony_Vapes Ijoy seemed to have rushed into things without doing their homework, The Ijoy Maxi Quod which I also have, pales into insignificance performance wise when compared against the Wismex RX300. Ok the Ijoy might look prettier, but I for one buy a Mod for performance a the aesthetics are a secondary consideration with me. Further to this the chip used in the RX300 gives a far better battery life than the Ijoy when loaded with 4 batteries and does not 'rock around the clock' on your bench or desk like the Ijoy does when loaded with 4 batteries. The battery on the Maxi Quod is a big minus for Ijoy and the only way I solved that problem was to buy stick on little plastic bubbles like the type you buy to stop mods scratching highly polished furniture solved that problem. My thanks goes to @emu for coming up with that solution.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Yes @Anthony_Vapes Ijoy seemed to have rushed into things without doing their homework, The Ijoy Maxi Quod which I also have, pales into insignificance performance wise when compared against the Wismex RX300. Ok the Ijoy might look prettier, but I for one buy a Mod for performance a the aesthetics are a secondary consideration with me. Further to this the chip used in the RX300 gives a far better battery life than the Ijoy when loaded with 4 batteries and does not 'rock around the clock' on your bench or desk like the Ijoy does when loaded with 4 batteries. The battery on the Maxi Quod is a big minus for Ijoy and the only way I solved that problem was to buy stick on little plastic bubbles like the type you buy to stop mods scratching highly polished furniture solved that problem. My thanks goes to @emu for coming up with that solution.
That's really odd. I haven't tested the rx300 chip, I don't have one but I might grab one. I do have the rx200s chip in my vaporshark hedron but as far as I can tell it feels a little weak and battery life isn't great. I tested the maxo and it passed with flying colors. They list the efficiency at 95% I feel like I get double the battery life in my maxo then I do my hedron and it should only be about 25% more cause the extra battery. I joys chips have performed very well in my testing. I will test the hedron chip probably this weekend. Plus wismec is pretty well known for poor quality. Which is why I waited on their chip until the hedron. And why I didn't get an rx300 yet. Also the battery life in the hedron feels poor compared to my g320. I think smok has the best chip for the non premiere chip makers. Here is my review of the maxo

Reactions: Acer50

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Is that your own review? @Anthony_Vapes Nice review.:thumb:
Yes it is. Thanks! Got my exo rta coming in a few days. Battlestar next week and the hedron, gbox s100, snow wolf 200 plus, tfv12, and exo xl coming soon. Also the maxo v12 tank, exo 360, gx350, and sense blazer kit ;)

Lots of things to work on for sure. They take a while cause all the testing I do and cause I actually use the stuff and buy it myself mostly. Also gonna do one on some vv mods like the dovpo m, and my hexohm 3.0 clone I just got

Reactions: Acer50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread