Cloupor mini 30watt review

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cloupor mini was my first apv, wanted something to get me started for sub ohm builds and something that was very pocket friendly and easy to deal with. The mini was perfect for that, very small size box mod, ran 1 18650 and the battery life even at 30watts was great, goes down to a .45 ohm build, and ran it very well. I mostly used it with my sub tank nano and it was a perfect fit, great vapor production and flavor. Battery door is magnetic making it very easy to swap batteries on the fly. Only downsides to this mod was that it didnt quite support my rda very well. I could run a single coil at .5 ohms, but I was kind of limited to what kind of builds I could do. It's a great mod for beginners into the realm of sub ohms, but most that have been running sub ohms for a while would not be satisfied with the lower power output. All in all a great mod, even despite the scares about them catching fire, ran the test to see if I had a bad chip, mine was fine, and the retailer was promising a full refund or exchange providing mine did end up being a bad chip set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread