Cloupor Mini Mod 30W

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
If they are using their DNA30 clone board it should be pretty decent. Cloupor can make a nice enclosure as well. It's kind of plain jane but that will likely appeal to a lot of folks. If they haven't lost of their potential customers' goodwill with the T5/T6/T8 debacles and they undercut the prices of the IPV Mini and upcoming Sigelei Mini, they'll likely sell a few.

I just ordered an IPV Mini and already have a VS rDNA30 and Cloupor Hana clone. So, no need for any more small 30W boxes.

Last edited:

Ringo®

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Norcross, Ga
If they are using their DNA30 clone board it should be pretty decent. Cloupor can make a nice enclosure as well. It's kind of plain jane but that will likely appeal to a lot of folks. If they haven't lost of their potential customers' goodwill with the T5/T6/T8 debacles and they undercut the prices of the IPV Mini and upcoming Sigelei Mini, they'll likely sell a few.

I just ordered an IPV Mini and already have a VS rDNA30 and Cloupor Hana clone. So, need for any more small 30W boxes.
I agree. Their dna 30 board was pretty solid. I'll grab one if they price it right. And this is coming from a T6 owner.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I have a new FT DNA 30 that has proven itself to be far superior to my Cloupor Cana . Battery life is close to double and the FT never comes on by itself . The enclosures are identical as well , the Cloupor back plate fits the FT version perfectly and vice versa.

FT's new DNA 50 watt mods have step down . I do not trust Cloupor chips at all.

MrPlink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Portland, OR / San Francisco CA
I have the IPV Mini on the way as well. I thought Cloupor makes their own chips, no? I too am a fan of Yihi chips, haven't owned a device with a DNA.

Stick with Yihi.
Cloupor isn't terrible, actually better than most of the other DNA boards, but they no longer have a big price advantage over others so I really don't see a point in buying one now

dannyben

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2014
USA
Ringo®;14788816 said:
I agree. Their dna 30 board was pretty solid. I'll grab one if they price it right. And this is coming from a T6 owner.

I saw it online today (pre-order) for $59.00. Same site had the new Smoke Xpro M50. Both devices look very similar, but the Smok has a spring 510 & 50W. Lower resistance & Mech Mode too.

Ringo®

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Norcross, Ga
I saw it online today (pre-order) for $59.00. Same site had the new Smoke Xpro M50. Both devices look very similar, but the Smok has a spring 510 & 50W. Lower resistance & Mech Mode too.
With their track record, I don't really see them flying off the shelves at a $60 introductory price point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread