Clove oil + E Juice = bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
I was putting all my cig supplies up in the cabinet the other day and saw a bottle of clove oil that we got a while back our son's teething pain.

It got me thinking, could I mix it with E-juice and make my own "E-Clove"

Its the bud extract which I hear is the strongest. I know pure clove can be harmful in in its concentrated form, but so is nico.

Anyone try this before?

nad33m

Feb 15, 2010
london
i would like to know if anyone has tried.

im looking for any analgesic effect also (pain killer effect)

can oils be mixed in with e-juice, will the atty take it ok?

Also any one tried adding the cough liquids like liquicaine (spray bottles used for sore throuts.)

any advice on what u can and cant add that will effect the life of the atty appreciated, thanks

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
hmmm...I think you really want to stay away from using oil based flavors, there is some connection between inhaling vaporized oils and lipoid pneumonia, how strong the link I'm not sure. Look in the DIY e-liquid section on here, there are several discussions on safe ingredients to use in DIY liquids. Generally, you'll want to use flavorings that are PG or VG based.

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
OP, this is what I have done that turned out well.

You need a bottle you don't mind sacrificing
your choice of nicotine/non-nicotine pg (I go with a very light tobacco flavor)
some extra pg/vg for mixing in there
cloves

I take the bottle and remove the tip. Dump in some of your tobacco liquid (or base of your choice) and some vg if you like. Then fill the bottle with cloves (I think 5-10 is enough for 10mL depending on how clovey you want it). Now, let it sit a day or two...or even a week. Open it up, if it smells great, give it a try! Now, I did like this...but you cannot get the cloves back out...you could just mix more liquid in it every time you drain it (being cloves, they should have plenty of flavor to keep refilling it back up and getting good clove taste).

I have done this with good result. I hope you like it as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread