Not open for further replies.

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
So I'm in the mood to buy a new rda for some reason. (Don't know why, I always end up back with my trusty kayfun Lite after every rda buy I do)

I'm torn between the CLT v2 or the CLT V2 Plus from Infinite. I really like the better airflow of the Plus, but I know that mutes the flavor. I also never change my drip tip, but I think I would hate not having the option on the Plus just out of principle.

Does anyone here have hand-on experience with both that could shed some light? I'm sure I can dremel out the cyclops hole on the V2 if I want more airflow, but that would require me to obtain a dremel...

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
I don't have the plus, but I do have the v2 and it is one of my go to attys for the right combo of thunderclouds with flavor. I've found on this personal journey that the airflow on the CLT v2 is just about right fully open, whereas compared to something like the mutation x v2 which has to much airflow and ziltch flavor, or the magma which didn't have enough airflow so I always felt like I was choking. If your go to is a kayfun, the the CLT v2 will definitely be a noticeable difference in airflow without being to much I think. Then again on the plus you could always dial it back a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread