Club Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
OK Guys..... Let's really try to make some Club rules here... After all that's why i made this thread....Everyone's input will be greatly appreciated....I just wanted a place of our own.... Where The Super T owners and alike can have a place that we can call our own......I think i have succeeded in doing that....Now.... We as a Club must put our heads together on taking this to the next level......I will agree i have made some Mistakes in the last few days on this Club Forum....But this Thread has been up for a reason......Yes it's brand new and we had some fun.....But Please help me out here.... Let's make this Club Work:) Thanks in advance......
redrhino

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Yeah I forgot I don't think there is anything wrong with leaving this open to all. If we need to start having votes on approving membership then I think we have gone to far. I have not setup a group but I think there is a way to make it so only members can post. Then I am sure there is a way for the Group mod (redrhino) can remove a member for cause. Like if I was to break a rule then redrhino could boot me... ;-)

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Rules...

1. Follow ECF rules.
2. Only talk about SuperT products.
3. Don't bash other suppliers MODs
4. Battery and Atomizer talk is OK.
5. Have fun.... (Don't make this to difficult.)
6. Remember I am First!!!!! (That is for pipes) ;-)

Those rules sound good and fair Mike.... I'm sure everyone else will agree...Then again let me correct my self....If any member would like to add or disagree Please post here......Thanks:)

Yeah I forgot I don't think there is anything wrong with leaving this open to all. If we need to start having votes on approving membership then I think we have gone to far. I have not setup a group but I think there is a way to make it so only members can post. Then I am sure there is a way for the Group mod (redrhino) can remove a member for cause. Like if I was to break a rule then redrhino could boot me... ;-)
Ok I do think there is an option only for members of the club to post.....Would like me to set this option up?Thanks:)

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Ok I do think there is an option only for members of the club to post.....Would like me to set this option up?Thanks:)

I think that would be a way to do two things. First it would make it so people would have to join the group to post. Second it would make it so people that wanted to Bash or be the "Fan-Boy" could be stopped from posting.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I think that would be a way to do two things. First it would make it so people would have to join the group to post. Second it would make it so people that wanted to Bash or be the "Fan-Boy" could be stopped from posting.
Ok Mike consider it done......Once i figure out how to do it, that is......I though it was pretty simple at first but Not so.... LOL.....Although for some reason i think it's allready set up that way by the forum or maybe not....I dunno....I will try to get a none club member to post and see what happens......

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
Rules...

1. Follow ECF rules.
2. Only talk about SuperT products.
3. Don't bash other suppliers MODs
4. Battery and Atomizer talk is OK.
5. Have fun.... (Don't make this to difficult.)
6. Remember I am First!!!!! (That is for pipes) ;-)

I agree on all points except for number 4. I don't think people should bash other mods, but be free to compare, contrast, and even criticize if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread