Clueless about new tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irisheyzs

Feb 10, 2012
Allentown PA
Hi All!
A little background. I have been using a Volt X2 since they came out with them. Got tired of the clearomizer issues and tried a Halo Triton Tank on the Volt. It was ok but to "airy" for me. I even wrapped a bit of plumbers tape on the threads to cut down on the air which did help but decided to start from scratch.

Today I just got a tank kit from MaxVaper which came with two batteries, and four tanks. I thought I would try the E-Max tank and I followed the directions and it worked fine but I didn't put much juice in the tank so I opened it (upside down) and put more juice in while watching the window on the side to make sure I didn't over fill it. Got a lot of gurgling so I took the tank off and kept blowing through the mouthpiece until the darn thing was empty! I can't get it to work. Do these things flood to the point that it won't work anymore? Does it have to dry out?

I filled up the little clear tank that came with the kit...much easier to fill...and it's working fine. I put the E-Max tank to the side for now. :( What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: thetrucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread