Clueless in Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizStakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Lafayette, LA
Soooo, I recently moved to the Lafayette, LA area and although the hipster scene seems legit (LOL), vaping hasn't seemed to really take off here. Im looking for fellow Vapers in the area who may have info on shops and such. I'm still very new to the process and need a pro to guide me. It all seems overwhelming...

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
Welcome. If you are looking for local brick & mortar vape shops in your ares, check out this site:

Electric Cigarette|Eliquid|Supplies|Electronic Cigarette|Ejuice|Smokeless|Vapor Search USA

Spend a little time here on the newbie forums, most of your questions have probably been asked & answered before, but never be afraid to ask - someone is sure to chime in and offer assistance. Once you get enough posts under your belt (not hard to do), you can hit some of the more specific forums for the stuff you are interested in...

Have fun...

b2darizzle

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
New Orleans, LA
Welcome to the forum. I'm not too familiar with the northern part of the state, but down in New Orleans, there's a pretty good shop called Smokecignals. They've got several mods for sale, along with clearomziers, cartomizers, cases, pieces and parts, not to mention they mix juice in the store to your preference. They'll let you walk in and try out flavors before you buy as well.

I got a flyer from them the other day advertising a vapor gathering at Finn McCool's on 3701 Banks Street in New Orleans on Thursday, June 20th at 7PM. They're going to have a couple local vendors (Cajun Vapes, Vape Me Chanix) as well as free food and giveaways. It says to RSVP on the New Orleans / Gulf Coast Area Vapers Facebook Group.

Enjoy your stay!

MizStakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Lafayette, LA
Lafayette is South Central LA about halfway between Lake Charles and Baton Rouge off i10. It is a fairly large college town that seems to be booming and coming into its own in regards to cultural diversity. It is certainly different from Houston and my beloved Austin (great shops there) but it is starting to grow on me. Maybe I should open a Vape Shop then I could supply my own needs, lol. OMG, I wouldn't even know where to start with a venture of that magnitude. Although, I'm a savvy business lady though and if the opportunity seemed lucrative, I'd be interested...

New Orleans is not terribly far away (couple hours), especially if there is an even to going on. Thanks for the great info!!!

SolidStateLogic

Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
New Orleans
Vaping is popping up all over New Orleans. You can get vape hardware & e-liquid in almost every neighborhood of NOLA (uptown, downtown, irish channel, french quarter, etc). It's great to see vaping spreading all over town and becoming more widely accepted. Check out a bunch of Local Stores that Sell Vaping Hardware & E-Liquid here: Buy Electronic Cigarettes in New Orleans - Louisiana

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF MizStakes!

You might try this forum too: Red Stick Vapers

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

gbienvenu

Feb 4, 2013
Louisiana
There is a new shop opening in Lafayette on Saturday morning at 10:00. They are at 1501-C Kaliste Saloon Rd. They have been doing web sales and flea market sales for quite a while. Do a Google search for Swamp Vapor or check them out on Facebook. I don't know of any other shops, but these are the folks I get my juice and gear from. Good people and reasonable prices. I like to try all their different juices.

Last edited:

CajunBelle

Apr 2, 2011
Louisiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread