Co-op Cartos & Such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
I have been in contact with a direct supplier from China for 808D-1 Cartomizers (empty)

Min order is 100 pcs @ .80/ea

Now I have no problem buying the 100 min.. Ill probably end up giving some out for PIF.
They also have e-liquids, Ill see if I can cut & paste

Ok... so Ill probably give it a week, see if anyones interested and go from there. Also, I can email you the .xls spreadsheet they sent along of everything they offer and prices. Its hard to understand... I never was into the MSOffice.

Im gonna hold off on this.. Ill place an order to see if it gets stolen by the FDA 8-o

Last edited:

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
How are they going to handle payment on their end? Just curious as much as anything. I'm interested in perhaps buying some cartos myself at some point, but was somewhat put off by the notion of giving my credit card number to someone overseas.

Ohh, I have to send them the order.. they send me the total and then I paypal it to them... I made sure they used Paypal first.. I wont Western union or Bank transfer.

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
How long's a carto last of heavy vaping?

Heavy Vaping... few hours perhaps.. Longer maybe... I had a carto filled with Torque56 and lasted me all day.. But I was at work and used it like I would have a cigarette, few vapes & back to work. I filled cartos 3 times... They dwindle down in vapor, but I still get the throat kick and flavor.

Ok guys.. I think Im pulling the plug on this... Im still gonna place the order for my cartos and if it gets seized, oh well.. At least no one else will lose out...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread