Co-Op purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
After the first of the month I will be making an order to US Plastics for bottles and to Heaven Gifts for hardware. If anyone wants in, post in this thread what you want and how much of it you want.

We will all split the shipping from each place and you will pay the shipping from me to you when it gets here. You will only pay exactly what it costs me to ship. I won't charge extra for shipping like the suppliers do. I'm not in this for the money.

With possible bans I think it is wise to try and get a little stockpile going and this is a good way to do it. I also get a bit of a discount at Heaven Gifts because of how much I've ordered from them and I will pass that discount on to you all. Tomorrow I will post prices for bottles, and hardware. I'm not in this to make money so I'm in no way a supplier. Just trying to make the most of our money and get the best deals we can and get the shipping to something we can afford.

I'm going to bed now so you all play nice!

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Eastmall is going to be selling the LR attys for $3.00 each at the beginning of May. If any of you would like to go in on an order for them with me, that would be great since the shipping is $15.

I wouldn't mind trying some of those. I hear they are great on the eGo. Please let me know when you're ready to order and how you want to handle payment.

Added: If we can get a $200 order together we get free shipping.

Last edited:

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
Eastmall is going to be selling the LR attys for $3.00 each at the beginning of May. If any of you would like to go in on an order for them with me, that would be great since the shipping is $15.

I'm all over this...I've been chomping at the bit to try these bad boys out :)

PM me or post when you go to put an order in, and Jules, PM me when you start to get an order together for bottles. I can always use spares that DON'T smell/taste like other juices LOL

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE

LR attys for $3.00 a piece. Count me in for sure. What LR attys are they going to have?

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
The LR attys are going to be 510 with a rating of 1.5ohm with a tolerance of .3
So they could be as low as 1.2 or as high as 1.8.
I paid $12 each for the ones at Nhaler and I am dying to order more at $3.00 :)
With attys it should only cost $1.39 for me to ship them out to you guys when I get them assuming you don't order a ton :)

Depending on what other vendors come up with between now and then I may be interested in getting in on that order with you.

Hi Georgia:

I'll take 20, let me know when you place the order.

Sounds like a good deal to me, I just bought 3 for 12.00 each, oh well that action explains my screen name....

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread