Coffee Flavor, who makes the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

julieah3

Jul 21, 2012
Oregon
Which ones?

I received Vaporite's Organic Double Espresso and it smells and tastes great without steeping. Baditude's above description is quite accurate to my taste buds.

I also ordered from Mrs. T's Bakery including the Ameretto Coffee and some other coffee samples. Should be here any day.

As soon as I read Baditude's comment about being a big coffee vapor I think I ordered just about every e-liquid mentioned.

Also, I just received NY Vapes Coffee and it smells good but I think it needs to steep a bit.

Have you tried any of the Coffee flavors? I think you mentioned trying Creamy Joe.

Thanks to All for the excellent suggestions! :)

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Havne't tried, but it's on my short list of things to order when I decide I'm a total fail at DIY. (Actually, I think I'm getting the hang of it.)

Wishdog, I'm about 1/2 way through a 30ml bottle of Creamy Joe (18mg 50/50). If you want to try it, I'd be happy to send the bottle to you . . . after I've used a little more of it :D. I've got another whole bottle steeping, plus TONS of other juices I need to start vaping. That way you can try it for free. If you like it, great. If you don't, it didn't cost you anything.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Originally Posted by Baditude
I plan on trying Mocha Java Drizzle (Vape Dudes) next due to a lot of positive reviews. Have you had a chance to try this one? ;)

Unfortunately no. I've been trying to stay on budget lately and not ordered any new flavors to try.

I just ordered 6 batteries for three mods, and plan on ordering a new Provari in one of the new colors in a couple days.

What do you think? Blue or white? (I already have a black BB and white Silver Bullet.)

View attachment 125595

Last edited:

julieah3

Jul 21, 2012
Oregon
Unfortunately no. I've been trying to stay on budget lately and not ordered any new flavors to try. I just ordered 6 batteries for three mods, and plan on ordering a new Provari in one of the new colors in a couple days. What do you think? Blue or white? (I already have a black BB and white Silver Bullet.)

View attachment 125595

I know what you mean on the budget limitations!! Even though I've spent more $s getting started, I could vape for months now without spending $!

I'm a sucker for purple and blue.

I really appreciate the Coffee flavor info, Thank You, so now that I've found my favorite Coffee flavors I need to start shopping for another, better PV, right? :2cool:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I know what you mean on the budget limitations!! Even though I've spent more $s getting started, I could vape for months now without spending $!

I'm a sucker for purple and blue.

I really appreciate the Coffee flavor info, Thank You, so now that I've found my favorite Coffee flavors I need to start shopping for another, better PV, right? :2cool:

You are so welcome! I enjoy hearing what others have to say about my favorite flavors.

At first I liked the classy looking white Provari, but since I already have a white mod, I am also drawn to the blue, being a guy.

What are you vaping on now? If you haven't tried variable voltage yet, the Ego Twist is an affordable mid-sized mod alternative. I had not had interest in higher voltage vaping until trying a kicked Silver Bullet and a Twist at a brick and mortar AltSmoke store. I won't say it was a revelation, but they did bring out subtle background flavors in certain favorite juices that my 3.7v mods couldn't provide.

julieah3

Jul 21, 2012
Oregon
You are so welcome! I enjoy hearing what others have to say about my favorite flavors.

At first I liked the classy looking white Provari, but since I already have a white mod, I am also drawn to the blue, being a guy.

What are you vaping on now? If you haven't tried variable voltage yet, the Ego Twist is an affordable mid-sized mod alternative. I had not had interest in higher voltage vaping until trying a kicked Silver Bullet and a Twist at a brick and mortar AltSmoke store. I won't say it was a revelation, but they did bring out subtle background flavors in certain favorite juices that my 3.7v mods couldn't provide.

I bought a Volt Smokeless Image plus an X2 battery and it's significantly better than my previous starter kit. I've got my eye on an Ego twist kit at sweet-vapes.

As soon as I heard about the variable batteries enhancing flavors I knew I'd be ordering soon. :blink:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I bought a Volt Smokeless Image plus an X2 battery and it's significantly better than my previous starter kit. I've got my eye on an Ego twist kit at sweet-vapes.

As soon as I heard about the variable batteries enhancing flavors I knew I'd be ordering soon. :blink:

Ha ha! I started with the Volt mini's and moved on to the X2's, also. Then moved on to the BB and Silver Bullet. Both Smokeless Image and AltSmoke are excellent companies.

Although I don't own a Twist, I was impressed with the vape the one time I tried one. The only downsides that kept me from buying one was the shorter battery life and not being able to use replaceable batteries. I don't know the expected lifespan of a Twist, but I like a mod that should last me years instead of months.

catjoyy

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Portland
Appreciating this coffee thread. I am in the same boat as the original poster. My first coffee flavor was A V2 pre-filled carto and I have been pursing something like it ever since. I just tried Virgin Vapors Turkish Roast and the first few hits were wonderful but now it tastes not so good. Pretty sure it is because it is in a too many times used carto which is ready for the recycle bin. Waiting on new cartos to get a fresh perspective. It is funny how everyone relates differently to flavors. Some of the ones mentioned here I tried and did not think they were at all coffee like. The scent test seems to work for me - if it smells like coffee it will taste like coffee.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The scent test seems to work for me - if it smells like coffee it will taste like coffee.

Perhaps julieah3 can confirm with me, that the VapeRite coffee flavors have a very strong, pleasing aroma upon opening the bottle. I can recommend the Organic Kona Cream and Double Espresso by them.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Pappy,...what are the other tastes in it besides coffee and cream? I ask because I do not like cinnamon tones at all.

I don't taste any cinnamon at all. The website describes it as expresso and caramel, and I can taste the caramel. I think of it as more coffee than expresso, with a bit of the sweetness of caramel mixed in.

julieah3

Jul 21, 2012
Oregon
Perhaps julieah3 can confirm with me, that the VapeRite coffee flavors have a very strong, pleasing aroma upon opening the bottle. I can recommend the Organic Kona Cream and Double Espresso by them.

Absolutely! Vaping it right now, (double espresso). When I sniffed the Double Espresso I knew I'd like it even without steeping. I got a sample of the Organic Kona Cream and if it tastes like it smells, which I assume it will, I'll enjoy it too. These Coffee flavors have made me forget about Java Jolt and it's nice to have several coffee vapes to go to.

Baditude, I guess it's time to research variable voltage options because if the Ego Twist battery has a relatively short life, it's a problem that it's not replaceable. But that's a different thread so it's time for me to start searching. ;)

Last edited:

julieah3

Jul 21, 2012
Oregon
Appreciating this coffee thread. I am in the same boat as the original poster. My first coffee flavor was A V2 pre-filled carto and I have been pursing something like it ever since. I just tried Virgin Vapors Turkish Roast and the first few hits were wonderful but now it tastes not so good. Pretty sure it is because it is in a too many times used carto which is ready for the recycle bin. Waiting on new cartos to get a fresh perspective. It is funny how everyone relates differently to flavors. Some of the ones mentioned here I tried and did not think they were at all coffee like. The scent test seems to work for me - if it smells like coffee it will taste like coffee.

Carto could be part of it ~ the experts here can tell you that.

I had some V2 Coffee cartridges and while tastes differ I'll go out on a limb and say I think you'd like the Kona Velvet Milkshake more than the Turkish Roast from Virgin Vapor. If I remember the V2's correctly, it's a mellow coffee flavor. I just got the Milkshake flavor and a sample of the Turkish Roast and the Milkshake flavor is much more like the V2 coffee.

I apologize in advance if our tastes differ! If you bought the Kona Velvet Milkshake and didn't like it, I doubt you'd have any trouble finding someone who'd buy the Milkshake from you, like me for one. :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Baditude, I guess it's time to research variable voltage options because if the Ego Twist battery has a relatively short life, it's a problem that it's not replaceable. But that's a different thread so it's time for me to start searching. ;)

Be sure to contact me before you actually buy a VV device. I've done a fair amount of research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread