Coffee Flavor, who makes the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Making your own Coffee extract is the best in my opinion and how I do mine, and if you do use one like the TPA I find it best to just use a tooth pic or stir and dip it into the coffee flavoring then into my DIY mix bottle I'm making, it's a very very strong flavoring, to much = a burnt rubber taste, and you can always do a 2nd dip of the tooth pic if need be, but a drop to much can ruin your mix, so always go extra lite and give it steep time even if you use a warm water bath. just my2c

$33 for a bottle of anyones juice is $20 to much in my opinion unless your buying it to replicate it ;), seeing it cost them .15-.20c per ML to make, just how I feel, DIY is the way to Roll for sure

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
i wish she offered it non organic so it wouldnt be so expensive

Well, I can't speak for Annette, but my guess is she is very particular about her juice flavors, and is fully aware that it is the organic ingredients which allows this juice to taste as good as it does.

I keep badgering her on her Virgin Vapors sub-forum here on ECF to offer her other Kona Coffee Milkshake flavor again. It was more popular than the Velvet flavor now available and hasn't been available since I began vaping a few months ago. I've never even tried it. She responds that a key ingredient was either out-of-stock from her suppliers, or, it needs to steep more before her recipe can be made.

You know, VapeRite has a very similar flavor if you wish to try it instead. It's called Organic Kona Cream and if I remember it is slightly less expensive and also offered in a trial size. (There's those organic flavors again!) This also has what I taste as a coffee shop frappe-like shake with more mocha hints instead of the hint of caramel in the Kona Velvet Shake. If you read the customer reviews for this juice on the website, one of the reviewers suggests that this flavor rivals another popular Organic Kona coffee vape from another vendor (Virgin Vapors?).

Vaperite - Organic Kona Cream

I also really like their Double Espresso:

Vaperite - Organic Double Espresso

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Baditude, I'm confused.

VV has:
Kona Coffee Milkshake - out of stock
Kona Velvet Milkshake - creamy ?
Carmel Kon Milkshake - carmelly?

I'm just trying for the life of me, to deterine what the differences in taste between these would be, so putting off ordering, until somebody can describe to me.

Also, if it's of any meaning, the Vaperite version of Kona Cream does have a 'tad' (less than 1% percent of diacetyl) which is common in buttery custard creamy vapes. Tiny amount.

Annette's Absolute line has no diacetyl. Just mentioning that for people who feel it's meaningful to them

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Baditude, I'm confused.

VV has:
Kona Coffee Milkshake - out of stock
Kona Velvet Milkshake - creamy ?
Carmel Kona Milkshake - carmelly?

I'm just trying for the life of me, to determine what the differences in taste between these would be, so putting off ordering, until somebody can describe to me.

Can't help you there. I've only tried the Kona Velvet. Hopefully some other vapors will jump in to help.

If you don't mind doing a little digging, I'm quite sure there is a thread on the milkshake juices and their differences on the Virgin Vapor forum here.

Virgin Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread