Coffee please? Best authentic taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I don't know your nic preferences but if it is 12 and under then try Caramel Waffle Cappucino by The Sauce La
    120ml Caramel Waffle Cappuccino by The Pier
    You can get 120ml for about $12.50. I've had a really hard time finding a good coffee vape and I so happened to win a bottle in a contest... It is now in my top 2 all time favorite ejuices.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Thank you so much. I just ordered it. Have you tried the vanilla coffee yet? I love that it's high vg. Can't wait to try it. Thanks again.
    Let me know how you like it, interested myself, but have been disappointed too much in the past to pull the trigger and order any. :(

Nanny22

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    Michigan
    Coffee vapes are my weakness as well - so I hope you will report back as @Burnie suggested. Caramel Waffle Cappuccino sounds wonderful - but, I've been burned so many times!
    If you like Hazelnut coffee, my current favorite is Phillip Rocke's Grand Reserve Creme de la Creme. It is pricey, and can be hard to find, but with a coupon the price isn't too bad.
    Here's a link, and they normally have a 25% off code if you sign up for their newsletter: Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve | Vapecentric
    The current code "TwoYears" runs through the month of October for 25% off.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2010
    USA
    most stink but, the best coffee to me has always been 'copper creek coffee' from shopcoppercreek.com, truly a nice simple plain black cup of coffee tasting juice without the nastiness or burnt taste (or at least it used to be when i use to buy it all the time) and adding other flavors to it worked really well.. Other one is French vanilla coffee from that1vape.com, what i vape now in max vg. their banana foster cappucino isn't bad either.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Thank you so much. I just ordered it. Have you tried the vanilla coffee yet? I love that it's high vg. Can't wait to try it. Thanks again.
    No but I plan on ordering from there again. Sometimes if I'm felling like I'm vaping too much coffee, I'll mix a little bit of a cinnamon roll (Cinnamon Cream by Verde Valley) in with it. It's like drinking coffee and eating on some fresh cinnamon rolls. Soo good. I hope you find a good flavor for you. :thumbs:

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I don't know your nic preferences but if it is 12 and under then try Caramel Waffle Cappucino by The Sauce La
    You can get 120ml for about $12.50. I've had a really hard time finding a good coffee vape and I so happened to win a bottle in a contest... It is now in my top 2 all time favorite ejuices.
    It sounded interesting but they only offer it in high vg at a wimpy 6mg for subohm and drippers I guess. I need high pg and 18 to 24mg for a manly MTL hit :evil:

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Coffee flavors were my "go to" flavor when I first began vaping a few years ago. I kinda got burnt out on them over the years, but I can tell you what I liked back in the day. :)

Coffee, from Copper Creek.
    All the coffee flavors from Virgin Vapor, especially Kona Coffee Milkshake and Double Espresso.
    Kona Cream and Double Espresso from VapeRite.

With the plain coffee flavors, I often would add some TFA Sweet Cream additive for a sweeter, creamier flavor.

Last edited:

Breece

Oct 8, 2016
    I ordered and tried it but I think it needs more time to steep. Right now it only tastes of caramel and no coffee. It's yummy caramel though.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    I ordered and tried it but I think it needs more time to steep. Right now it only tastes of caramel and no coffee. It's yummy caramel though.

Ordered 120ml of the Caramel Waffle Cappuccino myself, along with 120ml of their Passion Fruit Cooler and added a 60ml of Mango Tropical Blast (for $9.99) for a total of $29.74 for the 300ml of juice. Even if I only like the CWC, it's still a great deal. Was going to choose the Vanilla Bean Cream instead of the PFC, but I already have too many on hand of that similar flavor profile and I need to branch out more. ;) Good to hear that the caramel is good, because I adore caramel anything! :drool: My order was delivered today, so the steeping (waiting) begins...

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    Oh good, another opinion. Hope you will share your thoughts, as well. Caramel Waffle Cappuccino sounds really tasty.

It will be at least a couple of weeks before I get to these though, as all 3 flavors smell like they'll need a bit of steeping (not smelling any coffee notes on the CWC yet). I'm not a dripper gal, so I'll be waiting until they are tank worthy. ;)

Last edited:

Ayloxs

Oct 29, 2014
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I have tried so many coffee flavors but I'm still looking for that coffee vape nirvana and have yet to find it. I love vaporbomb Kona, and cappuccino, and their regular coffee flavor with cream and sugar is good. I like high vg. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I'm a bit late, but Mach 10 from ITC Vapes is an excellent sweet coffee. A lot of others taste burnt but this is lovely. Also, Cloud Chemistry in East Stroudsburg, PA has a guy that makes this amazing sweet cookie/coffee mix that's not on the menu. He's basically always there - maybe he'll make some if you ask nicely : ) Oh and I just found the bottle so here's the contents: L&S 3%, Fr.Crm 3%, VanCup 2%, N.Gram 2%, RinDan 1%, S.Cook 3%. I don't know what all of those stand for, but I'm sure they'll get it. Totally worth the price once in a while.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    Michigan
    Might not have to wait on that Caramel Waffle Cappuccino. Looks like it's 44% off right now, according to the email I just received. Decisions ......

This weekend we are running a MASSIVE fire sale on everyone's favorite Caramel Waffle Cappuccino.

For only $9.99, you can get a 120ml Caramel Waffle Cappuccino using the code WOW at checkout. This deal lasts until Wednesday, 10/26.

You can also add your choice of up to two 120mls at a discounted price - your options are Vanilla Bean Cream, Capone, and The Sauce (XXX)

Thank you, and VAPE ON!

Buy Now - Coupon: WOW

Caramel Waffle Cappuccino by The Pier
    Only $9.99 with code WOW.

Buy now

Open Road by Route 66
    120ml's of rich caramel rice krispy goodness.

Buy now

390ml Super BOGO - Three x 120mls and One 30ml
    The ultimate juice deal.

Buy now

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
    Aug 13, 2016
    Georgian Bay, Ontario
    a canuck addiction...

Double Trouble

oh and this stuff has kept my hubby breathing... he has an amazing sense of timing...

start making a caramel macchiato on my keurig rivo
    the last drop drips in and I'm about to add whipped cream
    phone rings
    "oh hey, can you go pick up/drop off this customer?"
    or
    "oh hey, next door doesn't have the parts I need, I need you to pick them up ASAP from any of the nearest 3 towns" and of course we live out of town...

Last edited:
    Reactions: Breece

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 6, 2014
    Acton, Maine, United States
    Might not have to wait on that Caramel Waffle Cappuccino. Looks like it's 44% off right now, according to the email I just received. Decisions ......

Just ordered a 120ml. Gonna give it a shot. Thanks for the heads up Nanny!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread