Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Might not have to wait on that Caramel Waffle Cappuccino. Looks like it's 44% off right now, according to the email I just received. Decisions ......

This weekend we are running a MASSIVE fire sale on everyone's favorite Caramel Waffle Cappuccino.

For only $9.99, you can get a 120ml Caramel Waffle Cappuccino using the code WOW at checkout. This deal lasts until Wednesday, 10/26.

You can also add your choice of up to two 120mls at a discounted price - your options are Vanilla Bean Cream, Capone, and The Sauce (XXX)

Thank you, and vape ON!

Buy Now - Coupon: WOW

Caramel Waffle Cappuccino by The Pier
Only $9.99 with code WOW.

Buy now

Open Road by Route 66
120ml's of rich caramel rice krispy goodness.

Buy now

390ml Super BOGO - Three x 120mls and One 30ml
The ultimate juice deal.

Buy now
Found a code for 25% off of everything: 'FB25'. :headbang:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thank you so much. I just ordered it. Have you tried the vanilla coffee yet? I love that it's high vg. Can't wait to try it. Thanks again.

Ordered 120ml of the Caramel Waffle Cappuccino myself, along with 120ml of their Passion Fruit Cooler and added a 60ml of Mango Tropical Blast (for $9.99) for a total of $29.74 for the 300ml of juice. Even if I only like the CWC, it's still a great deal. Was going to choose the Vanilla Bean Cream instead of the PFC, but I already have too many on hand of that similar flavor profile and I need to branch out more. ;) Good to hear that the caramel is good, because I adore caramel anything! :drool: My order was delivered today, so the steeping (waiting) begins...
I meant to include these two posts in the above request to see if anyone has tried this one yet. Multi-quoting must not be my thing! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Anyway, any thoughts, yet?

Reactions: Breece

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Looks like The Pier is having a sale tomorrow!

ELECTION DAY 50% Off Code - "ELECTION"

Ready for the election to be over? So are we! To celebrate, enjoy a one day 50% off fire sale on ALL our products. Minimum purchase of $40 before coupon to qualify!

Make. America. Vape. Again.

Shop Now

120ml Passion Fruit Cooler
Strawberry and luscious passionfruit.

8.99 17.99
Buy now

120ml Open Road
Gooey caramel, crunchy rice krispy, and sweet marshmallow.

8.99 17.99
Buy now

390ml Super BOGO
Mix and match three 120mls and one 30ml from all of our lines.

29.95 59.99
Buy now
vapor@thesaucela.com
709 Cochran Street, Simi Valley, California 93065, United States

Breece

Oct 8, 2016
I still have no coffee taste yet I have tried a few more coffee flavors one is from castro's flavors by wildcat and it's soooo good It's a white chocolate caramel cappuccino and it's a light colored juice which doesn't clog my coils but it's like 14 dollars for a 30ml bottle but you do get to choose your strength and vg amount
. I wish they would have a sale. I've also just ordered a mocha from routine juice but haven't gotten it yet. So far, spectrumvape.com Kona is amazing and clear liquid that doesn't clog coils, www.slothsauce.com iced coffee and vanilla latte are amazing, have choices and clear liquid,
that's about it for now I'll keep you updated

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin

Breece

Oct 8, 2016
a canuck addiction...

Double Trouble

oh and this stuff has kept my hubby breathing... he has an amazing sense of timing...

start making a caramel macchiato on my keurig rivo
the last drop drips in and I'm about to add whipped cream
phone rings
"oh hey, can you go pick up/drop off this customer?"
or
"oh hey, next door doesn't have the parts I need, I need you to pick them up ASAP from any of the nearest 3 towns" and of course we live out of town...
Sounds so good but it's 36 dollars!!! Lol maybe I'll save up for it

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Coming back to this thread to see if there are any more opinions on the Caramel Waffle Cappuccino.
Also to let you know that my favorite premium coffee liquid is on sale right now. Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve Creme De La Creme - it's a great hazelnut coffee, heavy on the cream. Not a ton of coffee taste and very mild, creamy hazelnut with almost no throat hit. Loads of flavor and great "mouth feel". If you haven't tried it because it was expensive, now is a great time. Code "Countdown" at Breazy.com takes a 30 ML bottle that I normally pay around $25 for down to $14.99. I got 120 MLs! I never get tired of this one!
Creme De La Creme - Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve I E Liquid I Breazy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread