Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
It's been a few years now since I last bought, but I used to love the coffee with cream & sugar from VaporBomb. Kinda pricey though. And as I recall it was pretty tough on my atomizers, as many dark liquids are.

I've read through at least half the threads in this post. I see some folks endorsing liquids which are available with a maximum of only 6mg. That's a third of what I'm accustomed to vaping. Even though their prices are attractive, it'd be like vaping 0nic, so I'll pass.

It's kinda funny, I've been doing tobacco flavors lately. That's something I had no interest in until a year or so ago. Lots easier on the atomizers though. I'd love to find a competitively priced doctored coffee which didn't kill my atomizers too quickly.

Breece

Oct 8, 2016
It's been a few years now since I last bought, but I used to love the coffee with cream & sugar from VaporBomb. Kinda pricey though. And as I recall it was pretty tough on my atomizers, as many dark liquids are.

I've read through at least half the threads in this post. I see some folks endorsing liquids which are available with a maximum of only 6mg. That's a third of what I'm accustomed to vaping. Even though their prices are attractive, it'd be like vaping 0nic, so I'll pass.

It's kinda funny, I've been doing tobacco flavors lately. That's something I had no interest in until a year or so ago. Lots easier on the atomizers though. I'd love to find a competitively priced doctored coffee which didn't kill my atomizers too quickly.
I !love vaporbomb and only order from them when they have sales. You're right... the cappuccino is hard on my coils. What I usually get now is the Kona coffee which is a clear liquid and request a double shot with cream and sugar. It's so good and tastes just like a rich cup on Kona coffee just brewed.

Reactions: NCC

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
I don't taste the coffee either. Might have to mix it with another coffee juice. I won't be reordering unless they revise their recipe.
I have but mine on the back burner in hopes that a steep will bring it to life. We'll see. At this point it's overly sweet with a very pronounced waffle flavor only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread