Coffee please? Best authentic taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troutbum

Oct 27, 2010
WA
Tried that carmel-waffle-cappuccino from The Sauce LA (or The Pier. I'm a little confused who actually makes it). I really wanted to like it. So far, I'm underwhelmed. I get a slight waffle-ish flavor, but nothing else. Certainly no coffee. Per their page, it's supposed to be pre-steeped but I'll let it sit a bit more and see if it improves.

Reactions: Nanny22

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Tried that carmel-waffle-cappuccino from The Sauce LA (or The Pier... I get a slight waffle-ish flavor, but nothing else. Certainly no coffee. Per their page, it's supposed to be pre-steeped but I'll let it sit a bit more and see if it improves.

I steeped mine anyway, as it didn't smell ready to me. Took a couple of weeks for me to begin smelling coffee in the liquid, but I didn't get to actually try it until about a month. The coffee (which is more of a latte/cappuccino) comes more on the exhale for me. I like it, but if you're looking for a strong coffee, this isn't it.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

cali$

Unresolved Status
Jan 17, 2017
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi there.. I finally found a coffee vape I liked.. it's called "cuppa jolt" from rocket fuel vapes. It tastes exactly like a white coffee with (say around 1) sugar tastes to me. Maybe that's the one you have been searching for?

PS they are reasonably priced with great random sales, and they DO have a high VG option for the coffee flavour, as well as many of their other flavours.. Some do not, but i think eventually they will.

Reactions: Ipster

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Too confusing. This ? was originally posted by Breece? i read looking for original coffee, and the likes are not coffee! Im seeing sweet capuccino's, caramel/coffee's, etc. black, straight java or the crap that comesout of a machine at a stop n go petrol station full of sugar and thick oils called cappuccino is a far cry from fresh ground Kona Beans dripped through a Chemex or pressed thru quality espresso machine.
Gourmet, Vape Kitchen Cafe Sua Da.
Affordables range from VapeMoar Cafe Cream to ECBlend Dragons Cafe.
Sweet n sticky not coffee but liked by the hot cocoa club- VapeWild's Frappapow.

Reactions: daviedog

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Right now I only taste caramel and no coffee but I'm letting it steep. I'll let you know.
Sorry to hear the coffee isn't coming through for you as I taste the Cappuccino straight out of the mail. Hopefully it got better with steeping. There juice is extremely affordable my only qualm with it is the High VG low NIC offerings they have. I end up adding my own NIC to it to beef it up as I MTL mostly and throat hit is king.

sda2010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Pittsburgh
I just recently got back into vaping and have only tried a few recently, but one of my favorites back then and now is: MOV - Coffee & Cream. (I drink coffee with a lot of sugar and cream)

I also like that somewhat bitter taste that black coffee leaves in your mouth after a sip, and one that replicates that well is: Totally Wicked - Coffee. First day was so-so, after that it was real good. I think its a bit higher PG ratio though.

Hdivr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Rolla MO
I found one eliquid that tastes similar to coffee. Espresso by Crown 7 eliquids. I found it in our local Discount Cig shop. I'm sure it's high pg/ 18mg nic. I mix it down with some VG to smooth it out for DL.

Definitely a straight up espresso shot. No cream. No sugar. Reminds me of TFA Coffee flavoring.

Reactions: Breece

Billy B

Jan 20, 2017
Might not have to wait on that Caramel Waffle Cappuccino. Looks like it's 44% off right now, according to the email I just received. Decisions ......

This weekend we are running a MASSIVE fire sale on everyone's favorite Caramel Waffle Cappuccino.

For only $9.99, you can get a 120ml Caramel Waffle Cappuccino using the code WOW at checkout. This deal lasts until Wednesday, 10/26.

You can also add your choice of up to two 120mls at a discounted price - your options are Vanilla Bean Cream, Capone, and The Sauce (XXX)

Thank you, and VAPE ON!

Buy Now - Coupon: WOW

Caramel Waffle Cappuccino by The Pier
Only $9.99 with code WOW.

Buy now

Open Road by Route 66
120ml's of rich caramel rice krispy goodness.

Buy now

390ml Super BOGO - Three x 120mls and One 30ml
The ultimate juice deal.

Buy now
If they taste like they look....yumm!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
If they taste like they look....yumm!
My post that you quoted was three months ago. Since then, several people have tried the above mentioned - not all reviews were great. I did not order it. It is a good deal though, if the flavors appeal to you. That's really all that matters.

Billy B

Jan 20, 2017
My post that you quoted was three months ago. Since then, several people have tried the above mentioned - not all reviews were great. I did not order it. It is a good deal though, if the flavors appeal to you. That's really all that matters.
Yea, searching for a good coffee. That's a shame thought was on to a few on their site. Have you had the Capone they make?

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Yea, searching for a good coffee. That's a shame thought was on to a few on their site. Have you had the Capone they make?
I have not had any of their liquids, @Billy B - Sorry. They do sales often, and are already on the lower pricing tier, so if they sound good to you, it would not be much of a gamble. I've gotten a few opinions from friends on this line that were not too favorable, or were "take it or leave it" and not too memorable. I've got PLENTY of those types of juices stashed in boxes in the basement or traded away to friends. Everyone has to find their own favorites, and there are not many shortcuts. I've become a lot pickier. My favorite coffee right now is Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve Creme De La Creme. Very hazelnutty, though, and might not be what you are looking for. Not cheap, either. Creme De La Creme - Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve I E Liquid I Breazy.com

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
Www.gothicvapes.com and www.non-profits.com has some good coffee flavors but the juice is dark and coil clogging my favorite from Mongos is their fluffy cream like cappuccino I can't remember the name but it's good and they have good prices
Was wondering about how coils were holding up with coffee flavoring. Im new to e-liquid these days. Stuck in fruit flavors for now. Last time I tried e-cigarettes, I was trying to find something that tasted like analogs. Lol. Thanks for the advice. I have read your whole thread. Please let me know when you find that perfect Vanilla double shot cappuccino.

Breece

Oct 8, 2016
Was wondering about how coils were holding up with coffee flavoring. Im new to e-liquid these days. Stuck in fruit flavors for now. Last time I tried e-cigarettes, I was trying to find something that tasted like analogs. Lol. Thanks for the advice. I have read your whole thread. Please let me know when you find that perfect Vanilla double shot cappuccino.[/QUOTE

Hi sweetie,well I'm still on the hunt and even became so desperate that I took another users advice and ordered double trouble from Canada which cost me around 40 dollars but I think it's a 60 ml and I better like it because I never splurge like that unless I've tried it before. I haven't received it yet but when I do I'll let you know for sure. For now I've been waiting for a sale and then at vaporbomb I order the create your own option and get two shots of coffee and vanilla. They only give you 3 choices and they don't have many options but it doesn't clog my coils like gothic vape, or Mongos. I do love me some Mongos fluffy vanilla cappuccino but it's very dark. In any event, that's all I have so far. If you hear of any good ones let me know. It's funny, I've been trying to get into fruit flavors but it just won't take. I even got mothers milk which is supposed to be delicious strawberry milk but I just can't take it. Garr.

LemonVapeFreak

Feb 26, 2017
I ordered and tried it but I think it needs more time to steep. Right now it only tastes of caramel and no coffee. It's yummy caramel though.
I was disappointed in it at first, but after it steeped it was good. I like Kate's Koffee by Dr.Drip through Mount Baker Vapor. I mix those 2 together in a unicorn and it tastes better and saves me $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread