Coffee please? Best authentic taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breece

Oct 8, 2016
Kate's coffee sounds so good. I finally got the vaporist double trouble and I think that it needs steeping or its just too strong for my taste. I spent 40 and got it from Canada at 3ml. If anyone wants to try it let me know. Just pay shipping and handling. It's a dark coffee with two creams, two sugars but I taste a little nutty in there. Hmm. I guess I'm still inn the hunt. Garr.

Breece

Oct 8, 2016
Was wondering about how coils were holding up with coffee flavoring. Im new to e-liquid these days. Stuck in fruit flavors for now. Last time I tried e-cigarettes, I was trying to find something that tasted like analogs. Lol. Thanks for the advice. I have read your whole thread. Please let me know when you find that perfect Vanilla double shot cappuccino.
Thank you!!! Lol. Still on the hunt. After spending 40 for a Canadian juice and it not being my thing, I'm afraid to spend any more money but I know that I will regardless. I wish that big companies sold samples. Grrr. I'll keep you updated sweetie.

Reactions: coffinnail

Breece

Oct 8, 2016
Didn't see it mentioned but velvet clouds nightshift was fantastic from what I remember. It's been a while and I'm planning to revisit soon.

Night Shift

I've been exclusively vaoing vcv for years but have been keeping an eye in this subforum for something else.
Hi sweetie. Yes, I have tried nightshift but I was a few years ago and I remember it being really sweet... too sweet for me. I think it was the mix of chocolate donuts and coffee.

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2017
Indiana
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Cravin Vapes has a flavor called Vanilla Caramel Coffee, and it's really good. I don't vape it all the time though, because it's a dark juice, and gunks up my coils. The first time I used it, it was in my baby beast, and when I switched flavors, the new flavor wouldn't come through, just coffee. I had to take the tank apart, clean it three times, and ended up having to change the coil just to get the coffee taste out. But it is a good juice.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I haven't been in the forums in a while.. but I had a favorite.. cafe Coffee from MtBaker. I couldn't get that any more from them.. another vender that offered it in max VG wasn't right so I'm mixing it on my own now. I get the premixed nic and VG and just add flavoring until it's right. It's not creamy.. not terribly sweet and is for sure a coil gunker but it is my go to coffee juice

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
The best coffee vape I have ever found is Graphite Black by OCD Liquids. The problem though at this point is the price. He never seemed to make the transition to 60ml bottles like everyone else did so most places it is listed at 21.99 a 30ml. I did just see it on sale for $10 a 30ml but not all nic options were available. OCD Liquids

Edit: If anyone tries that Graphite Black throwing Burnt Bronze in the cart is a must too. :)

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    The Sauce LA has two coffee flavors and they're both are good.One won the best coffee flavor award.
    Carmel Vanilla Bean and Carmel Waffle Cappuccino.
    I do like Carmel Vanilla Bean a bit better but they're both still steeping so that could change.

There is coupon for 1.99 for any flavor you want to sample.
    Tasters is code for 1.99 30ml bottles.

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
    CA,United States
    ok...on this coffe kick here. Breece. As I mentioned, Im stuck in the fruit isle, trying to make a Green Jolly Rancher. So I found a recipe for the Jolly Rancher. From a man that is a member here on this forum. He used to own an on line store, selling e-liquid. Don't know a lot about this man. But all his flavors were capella. My flavors from a different supplier did not match his percentages of flavors. to flavor and taste. So, I bought the capella brand. Spot on. If the juice hits my lips on my wismec theorem, which has a short throat. Those flavor concentrates, " tongue taste" capella flavors are sweet. Enjoyable even. Lol. Point being here. I have found, as others have. Definitely a difference in flavor concentrates per brand. On to my next observance, as a fellow vapor. Coffee. When I have my morning coffee. Black. My Jolly Rancher fruity taste, grabs my coffee taste buds. And tastes like latte. Not kidding. Almost addictive. Ive heard other folks speak of this, taste bud thing. Still searching, as you, for the double shot. Lol. Lets continue the search. Ill be making a concentrate order in a couple weeks. Thanks to you. Ill be shopping with a list. Lol Thanks Bree.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Now that liquids have steeped from the Sauce LA thier coffee flavors are very good.In fact so far after steeping every flavor I tried has been very good,except menthol and I'm just not a menthol person.
    The stink from coffee flavoring finally went away after steeping.
    Even though The Sauce LA says their liquids are presteeped it still needs a few weeks of steeping for best flavor.

Reactions: coffinnail
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread