Coil Master 521 Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Looks like a pretty interesting product. Definitely more helpful than a standalone ohm reader.
Coil Master 521 Tab - Coil Master
image.jpg

From their website:
"Coil Master 521 Tab
Multi-functional device designed for both DIY starters and advanced users,
Coilmaster 521 tab insure you not building a dangerous coils for the mod you are using.
Features
– Ohm meter
– Voltage meter for Mec. MOD/Regulated MOD
– Coil rebuilding deck
– Coil burning
– Table MOD
– Reverse battery protection
– OLED screen
Specifications
– Resistance Measuring Range: 0.01 – 9.99 ohm
– Voltage Measuring Range: 0.3 – 9.99 Volt
– Resistance rate: As low to 0.2 ohm
– Connection : 510 threaded with spring loaded pin
– Charging: 4.5V/ 750mah Micro-USB Charging input
– Battery: Lithium 18650, 3.7V (Batteries are not included in the product)
General specifications
Dimension : 49.5mm x 84.5mm x 69.5mm
Weight : 190g
Housing material: ABS
Function Selector :
I – Turn on Resistance and Voltage meter, Flashing ring light
O – Power Off
II – Burning mode, <FIRE> lamp on"
I've seen people pulsing .08+/-.02 ohm builds on Instagram on it. It fires low ohm builds and you can screw your mod onto the 510 to get battery voltage.
It kind of reminds me of a vaping CDJ/turntable lol

Nuggit

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2014
Third rock from the sun
Yup, I am rebuilding the subtank occ coils and can't pulse them after installation. And if I torch em, the oxidation gives problems with the electrical contact. Figured that out with protanks. Cleaning them with steel wool is problematic at best. I'd like alligator clips so I can pulse them above the ends so I can still get proper contact, then wick/install.

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Yup, I am rebuilding the subtank occ coils and can't pulse them after installation. And if I torch em, the oxidation gives problems with the electrical contact. Figured that out with protanks. Cleaning them with steel wool is problematic at best. I'd like alligator clips so I can pulse them above the ends so I can still get proper contact, then wick/install.
The review of the CM 521 Tab by VapnFagan and Honest Reviews shows that this comes with Alligator clips to test resistance of coils/wire.

Reactions: Gummy Bare

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
I have one on pre-order. I also saw the Burning tab and only hesitated due to the price. I did notice in one of the reviews, the Coil Master 521 tab will only fire a resistance of 0.2Ω or higher though. I don't recall if it was ever mentioned what the Burning tab's lowest resistance to fire....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread