Coil Master 521 Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
I like the looks of this but it's been a very long time since I have had a build at .2 ohms or over, usually build .08-.15 range and while I would like this since it can't fire below .20 ohms it would a waste.
Well if your ohm meter breaks down on you, you could always pick this up haha. I'm glad that it reads drop off from mech mods. I was thinking with the alligator clips you could check voltage drop straight from the battery to rda as well.

Bantam59

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
Staten island,NY
Looks like a pretty interesting product. Definitely more helpful than a standalone ohm reader.
Coil Master 521 Tab - Coil Master
View attachment 483327
From their website:
"Coil Master 521 Tab
Multi-functional device designed for both DIY starters and advanced users,
Coilmaster 521 tab insure you not building a dangerous coils for the mod you are using.
Features
– Ohm meter
– Voltage meter for Mec. MOD/Regulated MOD
– Coil rebuilding deck
– Coil burning
– Table MOD
– Reverse battery protection
– OLED screen
Specifications
– Resistance Measuring Range: 0.01 – 9.99 ohm
– Voltage Measuring Range: 0.3 – 9.99 Volt
– Resistance rate: As low to 0.2 ohm
– Connection : 510 threaded with spring loaded pin
– Charging: 4.5V/ 750mah Micro-USB Charging input
– Battery: Lithium 18650, 3.7V (Batteries are not included in the product)
General specifications
Dimension : 49.5mm x 84.5mm x 69.5mm
Weight : 190g
Housing material: ABS
Function Selector :
I – Turn on Resistance and Voltage meter, Flashing ring light
O – Power Off
II – Burning mode, <FIRE> lamp on"
I've seen people pulsing .08+/-.02 ohm builds on Instagram on it. It fires low ohm builds and you can screw your mod onto the 510 to get battery voltage.
It kind of reminds me of a vaping CDJ/turntable lol
Ordered one last week waiting for it to arrive. Cabby wait to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kkiet

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Ordered one last week waiting for it to arrive. Cabby wait to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice bro! Let us know how it is, I'm probably going to order one sometime soon but I keep finding myself saving my vape budget for a new atty...either the Kennedy 24, Aeolus v2, or Pugio by Hyon.

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
Looks like a pretty interesting product. Definitely more helpful than a standalone ohm reader.
View attachment 483327
From their website:
"Coil Master 521 Tab
Coilmaster 521 tab insure you not building a dangerous coils for the mod you are using.
Features
– Ohm meter
– Coil rebuilding deck
– Coil burning
– Table MOD
– OLED screen
Specifications
General specifications
Function Selector :
O – Power Off
I've seen people pulsing .08+/-.02 ohm builds on Instagram on it. It fires low ohm builds and you can screw your mod onto the 510 to get battery voltage.
Got mine yesterday, Very nice.

Reactions: Freedom2Vape

Nuggit

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2014
Third rock from the sun
20150902_160701_zpse0mjn4ar.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Well, the combination of broke and impatient has inspired me to make my own.
Dell pc power supply, cheepo 510 connector, an led, little wire, alligator clips...
And now I can pulse coils at 3.3 or 5 volts. shrink wrapped some ss wire into the leads so i can bend em into place so my coils don't distort when pulsing. Fires everything so far. Have to do some testing to find my lower ohm limit. No ohm meter, but I've already got one. Didn't cost me a thing, had everything laying around. Basically made it to pulse my rebuilt vert subtank heads before installation in the heads. Works great with the rba section too, as I don't have to open a tank to use the base.
It sure is ugly, but it works like a charm, and the power supply was free!

druckle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
View attachment 483327
From their website:
"Coil Master 521 Tab
Features
– Ohm meter
– Coil rebuilding deck
– Coil burning
– Table MOD
– OLED screen
Specifications
General specifications
Function Selector :
O – Power Off
Go to the Coil Master site and register for their forum before you order.
I ordered a Coil Master 521 from their website when it was clearly listed as "IN STOCK". There has been no communication from them, there is no email address to inquire as to the status of the order and my PayPal acccount of course was immediately charged. The item has been continually listed as "processing" in my account and of course there is no shipment.

Their forum lists innumerable complaints of non-delivery and no communication from the company.
In my experience this is the most irresponsible company I have dealt with in a long while. I suggest everyone do themselves a favor and look at the forum complaints and determine whether you really would like to place an order with Coil Master for the 521.

Reactions: Tom Forde

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
I ordered a Coil Master 521 from their website when it was clearly listed as "IN STOCK". There has been no communication from them, there is no email address to inquire as to the status of the order and my PayPal acccount of course was immediately charged. The item has been continually listed as "processing" in my account and of course there is no shipment.

Their forum lists innumerable complaints of non-delivery and no communication from the company.
In my experience this is the most irresponsible company I have dealt with in a long while. I suggest everyone do themselves a favor and look at the forum complaints and determine whether you really would like to place an order with Coil Master for the 521.
I'm probably going to wait on it and order from a different place or buy from a B&M. I have other needs at the moment, mainly restocking my 30/34/36g/ribbon wires & I want a new atty....and a new mod lol

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi

I ordered mine from The site as a pre- order had no problem, and did receive it. I also got an email that there was a problem with the first batch not reading all attys, so they are sending me another one, that has already shipped and was told to keep the one I have. I think that is great customer service.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
I ordered mine from The site as a pre- order had no problem, and did receive it. I also got an email that there was a problem with the first batch not reading all attys, so they are sending me another one, that has already shipped and was told to keep the one I have. I think that is great customer service.
That's pretty awesome. Does the first one work? Hope they don't send a box with an RMA number & return address with it to send the first run back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread