Coil warps help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please help me, I just got my griffin tank from geek vapes, got some good reviews on it when I watch the youtube videos but they seem to be chucking cloud like no problem.
What I have on me is 26g/32g kanthal a1 clapton wires. I build a 6warps dual coil at around 0.48 ohms and the clouds were alright but doesn't seem to be chucking as much. I tired a 5wraps and it was around 0.38 got pretty much the same result everything I tired is on the sigelei 150tc at 50-60w.
My last build is a 3wrap at 0.28 ohms, seems to be better but not chucking clouds. Also using twelve monkeys ejuice 100vg, and using the #1 to wrap around my coils. Sorry I'm trying to learn how to do this.
Jeweler's_screwdriver_set.jpg

Is there any dual coil build anyone recommends, or how many warps I should use. please and thank you hope I get help.

Nuchuga

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Orange County, CA
If your looking to chuck clouds, your best bet is to use standard kanthal and not clapton wire. Because claptons are designed for flavor, you have to push it unnecessarily high to get true clouds from the build. If I were you, id do this build: 24G Kanthal, 8 wraps, 2.4mm drill bit, dual coil. Run it at 80+ watts and your chucking! Also, I would stick with juices that sit around 80/20 VG/PG or youll start getting some clogging and lack of juice flow on the Griffin. Good luck!

Also, remember that videos are often deceiving as to how much vapor is released from the device. While the Griffin has the ability to chuck pretty large clouds, videos can make them seem larger than in real life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread