Coils, coils, coils!

Status
Not open for further replies.

holdenbeachbum

Oct 11, 2017
NC
I recently went from an ego type set up to a smok T-Priv and smok Priv 8. Which coils are best for the tanks that came with the kits? I vape a lot, and want more flavor than clouds. I currently use a .4 @ 40-45W with the T-Priv, but not sure if I should use a M2, T6, or X4 in the V8. Bought all three. V8 gets hot real quick on the mouthpiece. I use the T-Priv at home, the V8 on the go as it fits in my purse. If there is a better small mod than the V8, please suggest!

holdenbeachbum

Oct 11, 2017
NC
I have always liked the 0.4 Ohm Q2 heads. I know the other configurations offer support for more power, but the Q2 coils are thirsty enough and I like vaping a full day on a single battery.
Awesome. That's what I will try next. Should these be used in the Priv V8 too or is there another coil that works better?

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Awesome. That's what I will try next. Should these be used in the Priv V8 too or is there another coil that works better?
I run the Q2's in my Baby Beast tanks. That's the tank that comes with the Priv V8.

However, the Priv is a "battery state" device and it might hit the Q2 too hard on a freshly charged battery. Smok says the M2 coil is designed for that device.

Edit to add: Just to be clear, either tank will function on either device. The T-Priv lets you vary the output; the Priv V8 does not. You can run any of the Smok Baby coils in either tank but a burnt coil is more likely if you're running a Q2 on the Priv V8.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread