Coils, Nauty, not getting it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Yes, I have tried to vape a lower Volts or whatever its called. I hate it. I am trying to get off smokes and have been off since Jan16, and all was well until this last month. :(

It could be a bad batch of coils like Zapped suggested. They send out possibly hundreds of thousands of coils at once that could be defective. I would try another vendor that may have gotten theirs at a different time. I have heard that Kanger is having a similar problem with their SubTank coils at this time as well. I guess it's the problem with having only one model of tank, a bad batch can really mess you up. I have 4 different types of tanks, so if I have issues with one, I still have choices. Of course, RDA's, wire and cotton make sure I don't run out of anything I need.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
It could be a bad batch of coils like Zapped suggested. They send out possibly hundreds of thousands of coils at once that could be defective. I would try another vendor that may have gotten theirs at a different time. I have heard that Kanger is having a similar problem with their SubTank coils at this time as well. I guess it's the problem with having only one model of tank, a bad batch can really mess you up. I have 4 different types of tanks, so if I have issues with one, I still have choices. Of course, RDA's, wire and cotton make sure I don't run out of anything I need.

I just made the switch to an RTA.....after three years of using carto tanks exclusively.

And man am I glad I did.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
I buy all my stuff from ecig avenue...they are fast shipping to where I live and have always been great CS. I am wondering....

Thing is, ecigavenue isnt the manufacturer so they have about as much control as you do over bad batches.

You should have seen the uproar caused by Bogegate.

Reactions: SomeTexan
ecigavenue? That is where I buy all my coils, because even out here in the middle of nowhere, theyr are here in 3 days. Have the scratchers inserts and they are real.

It is me. I am doing something wrong. I need to know what.....this is killing me not only finanvially, but iny my heart and mind...isn't this why we quit to begin with? :( :/

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
ecigavenue? That is where I buy all my coils, because even out here in the middle of nowhere, theyr are here in 3 days. Have the scratchers inserts and they are real.

It is me. I am doing something wrong. I need to know what.....this is killing me not only finanvially, but iny my heart and mind...isn't this why we quit to begin with? :( :/
Even real coils can have manufacturing flaws. One machine out of adjustment can pack the cotton too tight in a million coils. Or too loose. Or wrap a coil wrong and give the wrong ohms. One of the Nautilus mini's I bought had a defect and had to be returned. A reliable vendor, and they took care of it, but stuff like that happens.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
QC from china isn't so bad that person would burn through 20 coils in a night...
When I use a ProVari 2.5 I run at 4.2v with 1.8Ω coils.
A burnt coil is either caused by too much voltage or too little wicking.
Is your airflow WIDE OPEN because that will absolutely slow down wicking, especially on a nautilus tank.
Useful stuff to know: The more full your tank is, the slower it wicks... counter intuitive, I know.
More Airflow = less wicking... tighten it up and the wicking will improve.
If you ARE burning coils, turn the voltage down.
Has the juice maker changed the PG/VG ratio?

Reactions: jwbnyc

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I cant build coils, for arthitis and other med reasons. Nor can I even see. Would love to :) Need prebuilt <3 And I am officially out of my mind, now. Need some help about Nautilus coils....this is going to be a loooooong weekend :( Thanks in advance for any help. I hsvrnt' tossed any of my coils, like I usually do. End of the month/beginning of the month money stuff, hoping for advise <3

Reactions: zapped

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
I cant build coils, for arthitis and other med reasons. Nor can I even see. Would love to :) Need prebuilt <3 And I am officially out of my mind, now. Need some help about Nautilus coils....this is going to be a loooooong weekend :( Thanks in advance for any help. I hsvrnt' tossed any of my coils, like I usually do. End of the month/beginning of the month money stuff, hoping for advise <3

Do you have any brick and mortar vape shops on the island?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread