Cold Fusion (Cool and fruity vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiceBurner95

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2014
Leeds, AL
This is one of my most successful juices I've made to date. In the 2 months or so that I've been making it, it's been my almost daily vape, and I never get tired of it. I've vaped something like 400ml of it since I've been making it. I'm not sure exactly what I was shooting for when I first made it, but I was surprised by what came out, and I never tweaked it a bit. There is no real flavor that stands out or that you can really pin down. I'm always detecting different notes in the juice, and it almost feels like a changing flavor (everlasting gobstopper anyone?) From people who has sampled it, they have all loved it, and most have said they detect bubblegum first, which is a bit odd, since it has no bubblegum in it. It does almost have a Juicy Fruit kind of taste to it I guess. Anyway, on to the recipe. And no steeping required with this one. In fact, I like it better fresh.

70/30 VG/PG
Nicotine 3mg

3% Organic Strawberry (TFA)
3% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
2% Apple (Tart Granny Smith) TFA
2% Cantaloupe (CAP)
2% Honeydew Melon (CAP)
1% Koolada (TFA)

Enjoy. I know I do. ;)

Last edited:

RiceBurner95

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2014
Leeds, AL
Very nice looking recipe, thanks for sharing! Of course, I only have one of those flavors (Granny, oh and koolada but that doesn't count as a flavor) so I wont be able to make this for a while, but whenever I get around to it I'll bump this thread for ya :) :thumb:
Thanks. That's the good thing about DIY, it's cheap. $1.49 per flavor is hard to beat. You won't regret getting those flavor, I assure you. Cantaloupe and Honeydew Melon are very nice additions to a collection anyway. I use them a lot. (Just got in a new order yesterday actually, with 60ml worth of Cantaloupe).

RiceBurner95

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2014
Leeds, AL
I wish he still took pp payment, I used to shop mainly/only there for flavors (assuming you're referring to Wiz), but now haven't picked up any there because of the pp drop, it's not as convenient for me without allowing pp.
Yeah. Wizard Lab. PP would be nice. They have the best service I've experienced, and always a great selection.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I wish he would explain why he dropped PP! He used to be the only main vendor that offered this, and obviously there was a secret method to how he could do it, surely that would still work so I wonder why they had to drop using it?

I haven't shopped there since, wish I could but it's much more convenient to me when PP is an option. I wonder how much loss in revenue this has cost him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread