Color and TH on KBV juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdmoto

Feb 13, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Hey there ppl!

Just wanted to find out some of the colors on KBV jooses and how the TH is on them. One of my favorite jooses from KBV is 555. Its clear in color and a TH that could choke a whale in the morning for the first hit. I usually order 18mg and most of KBC jooses have a decent hit, some stronger than others, but alot of my craving is easied with the TH. And then there is the color. I really prefer something light in color so that it does not clog and caramalize the carto.

So if anyone could help out that would be great. Im looking for info on Momma's Angel Wings Rice Pudding, Refresing canalop, and Butter Creme Icing.

Thank you in advance, and if anyone wants to add to the tread please do!

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
hummingbird nectar is completely clear. Banana nut loaf is fairly clear with a slight yellow hue to it. Butter creme is pretty clear as well.

My usuals, warm sugar cookie and gooey butter cake are pretty dark. The gooey turns almost black after a month of steeping.

Pecan pie is delicious but it will completely gunk up a carto in a day or three. Dont know what it is about that juice but i call it the carto killer. It's too bad, cause its so damn tasty.

I wish all juice vendors would drop the food coloring completely. Less is more in my opinion.

cmdmoto

Feb 13, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Thank you for your responses so far. I totally agree with you on the food coloring thing. I almost wish they would put none in there at all. I really enjoyed vanilla bean and goey better cake but they are just too dark for my cartos. I'm having to clean theo too often. Anyone have the TH on mammas angle wing rice pudding and also the color? I just ordered some more 555 and circus freak. Can't wait to get then in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread