classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

I really can't justify closing this thread even tho it has gone way off original topic...there is also a lot of good information in here.

Let's just remember the topic (quoted above) and get any further discussions in this thread back on track to it.

Additional new "non-topic" information can be posted in a new thread in it's proper area.

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Never received anything from anybody regarding a blown up unit !!! Mods please delete the FALSE and MISLEADING posts made by "Thundercats" .

This is BS and a clear case of slam the vendor for fun and non profit.

I dont know about ECF but I would never allow this .

Ok back on topic , what was it again ??

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
After one month from the reported incident with a Buzz we have come to the conclusion that the report is not reliable, because:

- In virtually all previous reports of similar incidents on ECF, photos were provided

- After a month from the reported postage date of the unit being returned, nothing has been received

We would normally expect that photos would be posted to the forum as that is the usual result of an alarming incident. We would also expect that a registered package requiring a signature on delivery would of course be used in an event of this type; and that if it didn't arrive, the OP would be asking why.

We are not making any judgement on this issue because anything can turn up - just that after a month's wait for a promised package that appears not to have been sent, and no pictures either, this incident report does not seem reliable and it is unfair to the vendor to allow it to remain. We soft-deleted the post alleging an incident and edited any posts that quoted it, where these were found (please tell us of any more that require editing - links please).

If the package turns up, or pictures become available, it will be easy to undelete the post/s. Unless there are any further developments, the report originating in post #346 (numbering may now have changed as a result of deleting the post) does not seem to be valid at this time.

Last edited:

cbrociuos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
N.E. Ohio
roly, hopefully you will have a "talk" with the op about slamming a forum supplier. i dont know buzzkill personally, but he seems to be a "stand up" guy. his products seem to have a 100% safe track record (to my knowledge). he even offered to make this "issue" with said product public and transparent. if the op cant produce some sort of proof what he posted actually happened i feel some sanctions are in order (against the op). imho.

im not telling you how to run your forum, i just wouldnt want to see this type of behavior become common place. :)

in my post op refers to "thundercats", not the op of this thread

Last edited:

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Yes, we'll have to see what transpires. There are all sorts of explanations and we are not going to leap to any conclusions.

However it is simply unfair to the Supplier to leave unsubstantiated accusations in place, one month is enough time for something more concrete to have been provided than what we have seen.

cbrociuos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
N.E. Ohio
A point of clarity that should be made is that the OP of this thread—Zapp and Roger—is not the person who made the exploding-APV claim. That infamy belongs to Thundercat, who didn't appear until several pages into it.

good point thank you. my post has been edited. :)

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I called it early on that his claim was bogus and I think it's only obvious nothing happened...... I find it interesting his last post about anything was about it being in the mail.... Hopefully he did us all a favor and moved on from the forum and has stopped trying to tell tall tales of things that never happened!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread