Colored Translucent Buttons and Drips Tips: NOW STOCKED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The colors in the drop downs are correct and coincide with the numbers...

I have sold around 200 of these so far (the original 510,901, and 801) and I have had 4 break...Apparently the original machiuning process went a little to deep on the o-ring slot on a few and casued a few to crack if torqued into the attys...I have replaced alll of the (4)ones with problems...Thanks
Drew

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
in regarding Drews LR 306 attys these are the best LR attys out there. The vapor is fantastic and the TH fantastic. of course i use Nhaler liquid 24 mg sometimes i spike it a little to about 30. But with this atty i dont have to spike it much. I used to be a Greencig carto lover. i still like them but this little 306 atty replaced that. this is my fav atty now. its tough and can handle both 3.7v and 6 v too very well.
The tips he has fit right over these attys and are a perfect fit. actually it replaces the cartridge tip very nicely. i have to get more tips. i have a black one and a clear one and i love this clear one man.
get this atty folks you wont be sorry. just try 1 of them and see for yourself. i bet you will come back and buy more. also this atty imopinion makes the liquid very very smooth tasting.
I cant say enough about these attys folks. You really cant go wrong. Remember on these LR attys ya have to keep them very wet. This may seem hard to believe but before i started using these 306 attys i was a carto man. I no longer use the KR808 cartos except for 1 kind. i do use the 510 cartos from Nhaler and another place. I was hooked on the regular 306 atty before Nhaler got them in but then Drew started carrying these LR 306 attys and now i can get them here.
I mean does it make sense to go from a 2 piece carto to a 3 piece atty? well this baby made me switch. amazing little atty. sorry im ramblin on and on . I talk too much.
happy vaping

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
UPDATE:The wait is over!! Not only did we receive our shipment of new 901/510 colors, but we've also stocked 14 colors of the new Xhaler/XS-Haler replacement buttons! Now you can mix and match your drip tips and Xhaler buttons to match in any way you please! Check out some new photos below to see the colors and what you receive in the mail with your new button (Unless you choose on-site installation for only $7.00!!) :

Xhaler / XShaler Replacement Buttons
buttonkit.jpg

_MG_32732.jpg

Colored 901/510 Drip Tips
_MG_32852.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thank you Drew!!! Just placed an order. Invoice# 0000013485 and included the note

PLEASE MAKE ONE OF THE TIPS A GOLD 801 TIP

SO 2 CLEAR 306 TIPS & 1 GOLD 801 TIP

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!

Hated to be so obnoxious looking but wanted it to be seen :) Can't wait to get them!

You are very welcome...Thanks
Drew

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got my new button for my Xhaler and want to let everyone know that it is great. Worth every penny. It makes the operation effortless, feels natural, and the black looks great with my black w/vapor Xhaler. Just like it was supposed to be there the whole time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread