Colored Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Unfortunately the addition of colored vapor and blacklights will do nothing more than fuel the FDA's argument of trying to attract the kiddies in my opinion.

What would be a benefit to the world of vaping would be an odorless and vaporless e-juice that still had a good throat hit. That type of juice would come in handy when you're situations where you need a vape, but don't wish to draw the attention. Couple that juice with a non-lighted power source and it would be the perfect nic inhaler as I see it.

Last edited:

Reillj

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Boston, MA
Unfortunately the addition of colored vapor and backlights will do nothing more than fuel the FDA's argument of trying to attract the kiddies in my opinion.

What would be a benefit to the world of vaping would be an odorless and vaporless e-juice that still had a good throat hit. That type of juice would come in handy when you're situations where you need a vape, but don't wish to draw the attention. Couple that juice with a non-lighted power source and it would be the perfect nic inhaler as I see it.

I'm using the flavorless TW liquid @ work with my 510. I just hold it in my lungs a little longer and hold the 510 cupped in my hand, and it is essentially the same thing. People think I am chewing on a pen.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread