Come Say Hello - Vermillion River E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Have had a little confushion about our shipping rates so all of our shipping has been reconfigured. Posted is our shipping page.

Vermillion River Premium E-juice Shipping

To maintain our high standard of fast shipping we use USPS Priority Mail so you receive your order normally in 2 - 3 business days. We offer this service at a reduced rate to our customers.

Orders Totaling Less Than $50.00: = $3.50 Standard Flat Rate Priority Mail with Confirmation Number.

Orders Totaling $50.00 or More: = Free Priority Mail with Confirmation Number.

Orders With Discount Codes: The Shipping Rate is Calculated on Your Pre-Discount Total. Example: Your Total Order is $50.00 and You Have a 15% Coupon Code Your New Total Would be $42.50. Your Shipping Would be Free.

Free Sample = $2.00 USPS First Class Mail with Confirmation Number. You may order up to 2 more samples at this rate, any more than 3 sample bottles the cost would be $3.50 standard flat rate USPS Priority Mail with confirmation.

A link to the page. Vermillion River Shipping Page

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Anybody got any good ideas for a new flavor?
Its nice to see a supplier ask about flavors ;)

The big thing youve got going right now are the couple flavors you offer that very few hand crafted juice manufacturers have. Florida citrus is one of them that I really enjoy. I think sticking to this concept will benefit you in the long run. That said Ill have to think about flavors.

One flavor that's not super common (or at least done right) is blackberry. I have only had one good blackberry since I started vaping. I wouldnt mind seeing your take on that. Im running low on the batch of samples I ordered so Ill be visiting soon for a couple 30mls ;)

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Its nice to see a supplier ask about flavors ;)

The big thing youve got going right now are the couple flavors you offer that very few hand crafted juice manufacturers have. Florida citrus is one of them that I really enjoy. I think sticking to this concept will benefit you in the long run. That said Ill have to think about flavors.

One flavor that's not super common (or at least done right) is blackberry. I have only had one good blackberry since I started vaping. I wouldnt mind seeing your take on that. Im running low on the batch of samples I ordered so Ill be visiting soon for a couple 30mls ;)

Great idea Ruppy, I think that sounds really good, it is going on my to do list and see what we come up with, thank you.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apparently our website was down for a while. Very sorry for any inconvenience. Should be back up and running again now. If you experienced trouble with our website please pm me or send an email through our contact on the website and we will do a little something extra for your troubles. Thanks, Dave.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apparently our website was down for a while. Very sorry for any inconvenience. Should be back up and running again now. If you experienced trouble with our website please pm me or send an email through our contact on the website and we will do a little something extra for your troubles. Thanks, Dave.

Sorry again to anyone who had trouble, our site was down for about 12 hours. Anybody know anything about Volusion or a good place to host please let me know.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Dave! So glad you got going in ECF! Really looking forward to seeing you and Yan at the MN Vapers vape meet!

Keep warm! :)

Lou

Hey lou. Great to see you here on ecf. Yan and I will definitely be there Really looking forward to it it's a great time. See you on the 27th. Take care and you stay warm too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread