Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
FYI: Erinsown88 from Twitter won the contest! Here's how she did it:

1. This HBO Original starred Anthony Micheal Hall as Whitey Ford - Answer: 61
2. Dubbed FroYo, This OS release added features like Home Screen Tips, Better Exchnage Support, and Portable Hotspot capability - Answer: Android 2.2
3. Minnesota Vikings Tackle Kevin Williams wears this number - Answer: 93
4. Anderson Silva won the Middleweight Title at Which numbered UFC event? - Answer: 64
5. Nothin - Answer: 0
6. This demonination of US currency was first issues in 1861 - Answer: $5

So, #6 is tricky. If you take the answers from #1 - #5, you should have 9 digits:
61 2.2 93 64 0

Kind of looks like a phone number, right?

So, even though a number of different bills were released during 1861, the correct answer in this case was $5. Now:

61 2.2 93 64 0 5

Or, if you think about it:

(612)293-6405

The first person (Erinsown88) to leave me a voicemail was the winner!

Big thanks to Dave and Yan for the juice for review, and allowing me to have the contest. Hope no one hurt themselves trying to figure it out! :vapor:

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
FYI: Erinsown88 from Twitter won the contest! Here's how she did it:

1. This HBO Original starred Anthony Micheal Hall as Whitey Ford - Answer: 61
2. Dubbed FroYo, This OS release added features like Home Screen Tips, Better Exchnage Support, and Portable Hotspot capability - Answer: Android 2.2
3. Minnesota Vikings Tackle Kevin Williams wears this number - Answer: 93
4. Anderson Silva won the Middleweight Title at Which numbered UFC event? - Answer: 64
5. Nothin - Answer: 0
6. This demonination of US currency was first issues in 1861 - Answer: $5

So, #6 is tricky. If you take the answers from #1 - #5, you should have 9 digits:
61 2.2 93 64 0

Kind of looks like a phone number, right?

So, even though a number of different bills were released during 1861, the correct answer in this case was $5. Now:

61 2.2 93 64 0 5

Or, if you think about it:

(612)293-6405

The first person (Erinsown88) to leave me a voicemail was the winner!

Big thanks to Dave and Yan for the juice for review, and allowing me to have the contest. Hope no one hurt themselves trying to figure it out! :vapor:

Congrats Erinsown88, good job decoding the contest, hope you enjoy. Thanbks again Basilray, very creative contest.

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Hey Dez, on the way Friday afternoon, yoy will be one of the 1st to try the Raspberry and another new one we call Fruit Stripe Illusions, let us know what you think, thanks.

So yeah - tried the Raspberry and the Fruit Stripe Illusion. HOLY COW! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOO good! The raspberry is tasty! Sweet and fruity and satisfying! It vapes well with a great throat hit (which I have encountered for almost every flavor I've tried from Vermillion).

The Fruit Stripe tastes like the fricken Fruit Stripe Gum I used to LOVE as a kid (Fruit Stripe Gum - Candy you ate as a kid®) My fiance agrees! This is fan-effin-tastic! Again, great throat hit, deep fruit flavoring without overpowering....+1WIN!! :w00t:

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So yeah - tried the Raspberry and the Fruit Stripe Illusion. HOLY COW! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOO good! The raspberry is tasty! Sweet and fruity and satisfying! It vapes well with a great throat hit (which I have encountered for almost every flavor I've tried from Vermillion).

The Fruit Stripe tastes like the fricken Fruit Stripe Gum I used to LOVE as a kid (Fruit Stripe Gum - Candy you ate as a kid®) My fiance agrees! This is fan-effin-tastic! Again, great throat hit, deep fruit flavoring without overpowering....+1WIN!! :w00t:

Hey Dez, thank you for checking them out, glad you like 'em. The new website is up so these flavors and some other new ones are now availible, thanks again.

Last edited:

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah the new site is nice! FYI I had to reregister to order. Dosent look like the old info came over ;) Got some raspberry otw though ;) And a bit o fruit stripe to try. Thanks as always.

Your right, kind of a pain in the *** ,everybody will need to register again, sorry about that but I think it will be a lot better site in the long run. Your package is now in the mail, Thank you.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah the new site is nice! FYI I had to reregister to order. Dosent look like the old info came over ;) Got some raspberry otw though ;) And a bit o fruit stripe to try. Thanks as always.

Sorry about the need to register again, kind of a pain but I know but I hope you like the new site.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Hey Guss,
Got my order of samples and I just LOVE your Hawaiian Pineapple, Mystic Cherry, Kentucky Cherrywood, as well as the Minnesota Menthol, even the others that aren't particularly my thing are tasty! Wow, best sampler pack I've ever gotten. Should have known that "made in Minnesota" was worth trying .. best people in the best place in the world! I"ll be placing an order again real soon (soon as my credit card recovers)

Flavor suggestion ... a good strong espresso or dark rich coffee ... I didn't try the coffee you have cuz it has cream/sugar, but I would buy an strong double shot espresso or dark coffee flavor.

Wish I could have come to the meet, but I didn't hear about it til the day of and had other plans. Plus, it's a 2 hour drive. But let me know about the next one, I'll try to make it!

Anyone who hasn't tried these wonderful juices, you are missing out on something fantastic! Reasonable prices too, and super fast shipping, Vermillion River gets a 10 in my book!

Peace,
cleo (in Richmond)

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Guss,
Got my order of samples and I just LOVE your Hawaiian Pineapple, Mystic Cherry, Kentucky Cherrywood, as well as the Minnesota Menthol, even the others that aren't particularly my thing are tasty! Wow, best sampler pack I've ever gotten. Should have known that "made in Minnesota" was worth trying .. best people in the best place in the world! I"ll be placing an order again real soon (soon as my credit card recovers)

Flavor suggestion ... a good strong espresso or dark rich coffee ... I didn't try the coffee you have cuz it has cream/sugar, but I would buy an strong double shot espresso or dark coffee flavor.

Wish I could have come to the meet, but I didn't hear about it til the day of and had other plans. Plus, it's a 2 hour drive. But let me know about the next one, I'll try to make it!

Anyone who hasn't tried these wonderful juices, you are missing out on something fantastic! Reasonable prices too, and super fast shipping, Vermillion River gets a 10 in my book!

Peace,
cleo (in Richmond)

Hi cleo, thank you for nice comments, glad you enjoy your sample pack. Nice to meet people from the good ole land of lakes. The next Twin City meet will be in April, PM your e-mail to MSmusicstudios here on ECF and he will send you updates on times and locations and all the good stuff, great guy. We have been thinking about some new ways to do coffee, thanks for the idea, I'll keep ya posted. Look forward to meeting you in April. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread