COMING SOON - CUSTOM 500ml bottles made by Clark Personally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Make a new flavor of your own, or tweak an existing recipe - it's your call and it's only .50/ml with FREE SHIPPING!

Size: 500ml
Cost: $250

Flavors avail: ALL - I quite literally have an ample supply of every flavor from every respected commercially available flavor house PLUS our in house vanilla extracts, in house blended tobacco Absolute, a couple dozen different naturally extracted tobaccos, and MORE

Will include a 15 minute phone consultation if desired!!~

When? Soonish... stay frosty!~

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Does this include any e-liquid you've made in the past, or is this offering limited to those flavors currently available?

I would like to know this as well, please oh please tell me I could get 500mls of Katy's Virus. I would absolutely lose it in a fantastically awesome way. :D

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
I would like to know this as well, please oh please tell me I could get 500mls of Katy's Virus. I would absolutely lose it in a fantastically awesome way. :D

I think you're gonna lose it Reign... You CAN get 500mls of Katy's Virus. :banana:

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I think you're gonna lose it Reign... You CAN get 500mls of Katy's Virus. :banana:

Stop the presses, hold the phones, and someone fire up the batsignal cause yall are superheroes!!!!! I think I am going to need a couple of those at least, time to start some serious saving. BEST DAY EVAAARRRRR!!!!!!

3442154.jpg

ETA: Did I mention this is awesome?

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Dancing_Cat.gif~c200

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Someone please remind me of what Katy's Virus is again? Never had it, but I heard of it, just can't remember what is is!!

I forget the specifics but from what I remember it has more NET in it than regular Virus. (I think, it was a loooong time ago when I asked.) I was lucky enough to get a little of it from Penguiness and it was awesome, I have been craving more ever since I tried it. It is AMAZING and I haven't been this excited about vaping in quite awhile and oh yes there will be awkward non-rhythmic dancing throughout my house this evening.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I have some Switch(sssshhhh) laying around. Maybe I'll mix some of my own "Katy's Virus" to test!!

Btw Reign, you're a freaking genius....50/50 Virus/Strike is ridiculously good!!

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Someone please remind me of what Katy's Virus is again? Never had it, but I heard of it, just can't remember what is is!!

I forget the specifics but from what I remember it has more NET in it than regular Virus. (I think, it was a loooong time ago when I asked.) I was lucky enough to get a little of it from Penguiness and it was awesome, I have been craving more ever since I tried it. It is AMAZING and I haven't been this excited about vaping in quite awhile and oh yes there will be awkward non-rhythmic dancing throughout my house this evening.

Reign is right! It's double NET and less sweet. IT. IS. DELICIOUS.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I have some Switch(sssshhhh) laying around. Maybe I'll mix some of my own "Katy's Virus" to test!!

Btw Reign, you're a freaking genius....50/50 Virus/Strike is ridiculously good!!

Genius meh Mad Scientist maybe. :lol: Glad you're enjoying it!!!

It has become my ADV and ironically enough is born of chasing that Katy's Virus profile all the sweet deliciousness of regular Virus with a double tobacco slap to the face. That's another bottle I'd like to have 500ml's of a 50/50 Strike/Virus mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread