COMING SOON - CUSTOM 500ml bottles made by Clark Personally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Same?

I guess my girls are getting a weak Christmas this year, or they'll have to take a semester off from college:D:D

That's too funny, I was starting to save up for a new intake manifold for the Stang but I think it may get set back temporarily. :D

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
At $.50/ml, with consideration of my current usage of 15ml/day, that works out to more than I was spending on traditional cigarettes! I like the idea, but the price-point is outrageous. I have B&Ms, locally, selling custom blends @ ~$15-$20 for 120ml!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
This is awesome!! That phone consult will hugely important for Kent to figure out what the hell we are trying to tell him we want.

This is exactly the idea - I have LOTS of different options for flavoring. There's certainly no guarantee that I hit what you want - I mean, you will describe a flavor, and I will attempt to recreate it. It will allow for a fully customized vape, however.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Does this include any e-liquid you've made in the past, or is this offering limited to those flavors currently available?

This includes any flavors we have done before, any liquid we currently make (either modified or unmodified), or - a totally new and unheard of flavor of your own making.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
This includes any flavors we have done before, any liquid we currently make (either modified or unmodified), or - a totally new and unheard of flavor of your own making.

The asylum being run by the patients, this is just EPIC.

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
At $.50/ml, with consideration of my current usage of 15ml/day, that works out to more than I was spending on traditional cigarettes! I like the idea, but the price-point is outrageous. I have B&Ms, locally, selling custom blends @ ~$15-$20 for 120ml!

Your local B&M doesn't have people all over the world looking to buy their juice, so I'm sticking with the better cook on this one and will pay for his time and experience. It's only about $1 extra for each 60ml bottle that I'm already buying.

@superman. Are you going to maybe have some samples of other peoples blends once this gets going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

You are guzzling juice dude, wow. If you think 50c/ml is expensive you're definitely in the wrong spot - our liquid is median priced... even lower than that when you consider we pay 7% back in rewards, overfill every bottle by 10% or more. We know there are less expensive vendors. We also know WHY those vendors are less expensive. I can't knock the vendors who are still working this as a "cottage industry" - either mixing in the basement/garage, OR, mixing in the back of a vape shop... it's apples and oranges though.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Your local B&M doesn't have people all over the world looking to buy their juice, so I'm sticking with the better cook on this one and will pay for his time and experience. It's only about $1 extra for each 60ml bottle that I'm already buying.

@superman. Are you going to maybe have some samples of other peoples blends once this gets going?

For me it's like getting a collectors edition game vs vanilla msrp one. This is a collectors edition gotta have it moment.

ETA: I maybe just a little over excited for this drop, I'm going to go meditate in a corner to calm down a little. :lol:

ETAA: I'm back. :evil:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

It's about 52c/ml if you purchase a 60ml bottle at full price, when the overfill is taken into consideration (you receive a minimum of 2ml extra juice in every bottle).

The rewards amounts to $2.24.

LMAO - still not sure why we are talking pennies - these bottles should be $1/ml - I don't think they'll be .50c/ml very long.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I know this is nitpicking but have wanted one for as long as I have been here. Old school custom labels on said giant bottles? :rolleyes:

I am not sure, but I think we can work something out, LMAO

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
It's about 52c/ml if you purchase a 60ml bottle at full price, when the overfill is taken into consideration (you receive a minimum of 2ml extra juice in every bottle).

The rewards amounts to $2.24.

LMAO - still not sure why we are talking pennies - these bottles should be $1/ml - I don't think they'll be .50c/ml very long.

You should raise it to $1.00 right after I get my order in. :angel:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Final answer...:drool:

ysmB8DP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread