COMING SOON - CUSTOM 500ml bottles made by Clark Personally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have been wracking my brain since last night about this, and as much as I want some more Katy's Virus it maybe a good chance to get Clark to whip up something unique of my own creation.

the_t_virus_by_emondai.jpg

I'm thinking a small tweek to an existing flavor, hate to have a bunch of something that didn't work like I was expecting. That's why some sample bottles of other peoples concoctions would be nice.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I'm thinking a small tweek to an existing flavor, hate to have a bunch of something that didn't work like I was expecting. That's why some sample bottles of other peoples concoctions would be nice.

Test bottles would be awesome. And that was my line of thinking to tweak something not necessarily to make it better but to customize it to my tastes.

Speaking of @Kent Brooks / @Katia will the mixes be able to have their PG/VG levels adjusted?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

When you order 500ml, I could MAKE a gallon - then bust the remainder up into 60ml bottles for EVERYONE to try. This is going to be fun, and - experimental.

I can't say I will make a gallon every time - but - this is an awesome opportunity to become a piece of history that may help create our next amazing recipe.

We are also talking about - if we can get (2) people to buy a particular custom bottle - then the liter costs (split in two) would be $400.

If the flavor turns out to be a huge hit - we make more... until it becomes permanent flavor... if people keep asking for it... etc etc etc...

Getting the idea?? We're seizing the opportunity to be creative while we still have it. Once the FDA drops the hammer, we aren't going to have a ton of time to use this creative leverage. We want to make you part of the process!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Test bottles would be awesome. And that was my line of thinking to tweak something not necessarily to make it better but to customize it to my tastes.

Speaking of @Kent Brooks / @Katia will the mixes be able to have their PG/VG levels adjusted?

COMPLETELY CUSTOM

You pick the PG/VG ratios
You pick any nicotine level between 0-18
You pick the flavor, or combination of flavors.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
When you order 500ml, I could MAKE a gallon - then bust the remainder up into 60ml bottles for EVERYONE to try. This is going to be fun, and - experimental.

I can't say I will make a gallon every time - but - this is an awesome opportunity to become a piece of history that may help create our next amazing recipe.

We are also talking about - if we can get (2) people to buy a particular custom bottle - then the liter costs (split in two) would be $400.

If the flavor turns out to be a huge hit - we make more... until it becomes permanent flavor... if people keep asking for it... etc etc etc...

Getting the idea?? We're seizing the opportunity to be creative while we still have it. Once the FDA drops the hammer, we aren't going to have a ton of time to use this creative leverage. We want to make you part of the process!!

Damn now I really got to think this through. :lol:

Sounds good count me in!

a-team-t-shirt-hannibal-a-plan-comes-together.jpg

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
Birthday is coming up, may be time to get some butterscotch pudding or banana pudding. Decisions decisions. I don't care how much da or pa or {OTHER STUFF} or whatever the hell else you put in there. I just want that old juice back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread