Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
man Fibonacci i used to use this is scalping the futures market. Lots of people use fib levels in all sorts of different things. amazing stuff.
i thought this post was something new coming to Nhaler lol. man am i a hooked vaper of what.
OK back to my vaping corner. Too cold in Florida today to go out and play.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
:confused:
This is a new product and I want everyone to have an understanding of the Design and craftsmanship!!!! Stay Tuned
Drew
Hmm Maybe its a new mod that replicates itself before our eyes? ;) Maybe a box of juice with a built in atty, lol? Geez, now Im curious as all get out!!!!!!:D

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
Hmmmm, yes, now I'm thinking......interesting info. Probibly learned in school but that was a long, long, long, long time ago. Do any of you assign male or female values to numbers? IE: 1 is male, 2 is female, 3 is male.....I do this with colors too. :)

Alpha, me too!!!! I occasionally perceive numbers and musical notes as male/female, and I can taste colors sometimes.

I see perfect symmetry is everywhere in nature, I think we all are attracted subconciously (or consiously) to these patterns. Maybe that's why I adore gardening..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread